機場告別場景的英語口語

去機場跟人告別的英語口語大家知道嗎?下面是小編整理的關於機場告別的英語口語,希望能幫到大家!

機場告別場景的英語口語

AIt was very nice of you both to take me to the airport.

謝謝你們兩位把我送到機場。

BOh,it's our 'll keep in touch with us at the office,won't you?

哪兒的`話。您仍會通過這兒的辦事處繼續跟我們保持聯絡,是吧?

AOf course. And please let me know if I can be of any help while I'm in Beijing.

那當然。我在北京期間,如果有任何我能幫得上忙的話,請一定告訴我。

BIt's a deal.

一言爲定。

ABy the way,if you have time,why don't you come to Bejing while we're there?

對了,假如您有時間,趁我們在那兒,何不來北京一趟?

BOh,what a great idea!Wouldn't a trip to Beijing be wonderful?

對,那真是個好主意!去北京旅行不是很棒嗎?

AWell,the trip sounds wonderful but to be honest,the exchange rate is too high.

是啊,好像是很棒,可是說老實話,總覺得外匯率太高了。

BYou have a point there,but please,give it some thought. We'd be more than happy to have you stay with us in Beijing.

說的也是。但話說回來,還是請你們再考慮一下。到北京在我們家住的話,我們會更高興。

AWell,that's very nice of you.

啊!那太好了。

BIt sounds like they're boarding a good trip.

好像他們現在開始登機了。祝您旅途愉快。