考研英語語法倒裝句

1.一般疑問句和特殊疑問句要倒裝

考研英語語法倒裝句

例如:

Shall I open the door? 要我開門嗎?

Are you cold? 你冷嗎?

Can you read this poem in German? 你能用德語朗誦這首詩嗎?

Which of the pictures do you like best? 你最喜歡哪張畫?

How are you getting along? 你目前怎麼樣?

When will there be lasting peace in the world?

什麼時候世界上纔能有持久的和平?

e be 句型當中。There be 句型表達的意思是:“某處有….”。這個句型的主語在謂語動詞後面,因此這是倒裝語序。

例如:

There are not many people who want to read this book.

想看這本書的人不多。

There once lived a pack of wolves in this cave.

在這個洞裏曾經住過一羣狼。

There happened to be a taxi parked at the gate.

碰巧門口停着一輛出租車。

There is going to be a change in our arrangement.

我們的安排將有一個變化。

3.當連詞as 表示“雖然、儘管”引導讓步狀語從句時,句子要倒裝,as 相當於though,可以替換。

如:

Small as/though the atom is, we can smash it.

儘管原子很小,我們可以擊碎它。

Tired as/though he was, he went on working.

(=Although he was very tired, he went on working.)

雖然他很累,他還是接着工作。

Cold as/though it was, we went out. 雖然天氣冷,我們還是出去了。

Child as/though she is, she knows a great deal.

她雖然是個孩子,但她懂得很多。

Teacher as he is, he knows little about teaching.

儘管他是個老師,但不懂什麼教學。

Pilots as he claims he is, no one has ever seen him fly a plane.

儘管他聲稱是個飛行員,但誰也沒見過他非飛機

注意後四句是可數名詞單數作表語並提前,習慣上不用冠詞。

4.虛擬語氣條件從句中的'if 被省略時,要把從句中的were, had 或should 移到主語之前。(if 的省略、倒裝只限於從句中有were, had 或should這三個詞時。)

例如:

If I had been in your place, I wouldn’t have given it up so early.

=Had I been in your place, I wouldn’t have given it up so early.

如果我在你的位置,我不會這樣早放棄。

If he were to succeed, the sun would rise from the west.

=Were he to succeed, the sun….

如果他能成功,太陽就會從西邊出來。

If you should be asked about this, say that you know nothing.

=Should you be asked about this, say……

如果有人問起你這件事,你就說你什麼也不知道。

Were there no air or water, there would be no life on the earth.

如果沒有空氣和水,地球上就不會有生命。

Had you been more careful, you might have avoided the mistake.

如果你再細心點,本來事可以避免這個錯誤的。

5.以so開頭的,表示“也一樣”,“也這樣”的句子要倒裝。So 用於肯定句,代替上文中的形容詞、名詞或動詞,通常指前面所說的肯定情況也適用於其他人或物。結構是“so + be (do, have 其他助動詞或情態動詞)+主語”。

如:

Production is going up, so is the people’s standard of living.

生產不斷髮展,人們的生活水平也一樣。

Society has changed and so have the people in it. 社會變了,

社會上的人也變了。

Coal is under the ground, and so is oil. 煤在地底下,石油也是。

He saw it, and so did I. 他看見了,我也看見了。

They can swim now, and so can we. 他們現在能游泳,我們也能。

We must start for the work-site now. So must you.

我們該動身去工地了,你們也該