關於告別的英語口語

告別,指離別。同人告別的時候總是會依依不捨,下面是小編整理的`關於告別的英語口語,希望能幫到大家!

關於告別的英語口語

I hope to see you again.

希望能再見到你。

I hope you’ll be able to come again. when you're free.

希望你有空再來。

I hope you can come around again.

希望你再來。

I hope you'll drop in again whenever you're free.

希望你有空就來坐坐。

A: It's getting dark.I can't stay any longer.

天快黑了。我不能再待了。

B: I hope you'll drop in again whenever you're free.

希望你有空就來坐坐。

drop in“不預先通知的拜訪”

I won't keep you then.

那我就不留你了。

A: I really can't stay any longer.

我真的不能再待了。

B:I won't keep you then.

那我就不留你了。

I'll miss you.

我會想你的。

A:I'll miss you.

我會想你的。

B:I'll miss you,too.

我也會想你的。

Let's keep in touch

=Keep in touch.

讓我們保持聯繫。

A:Let's keep in touch.

讓我們保持聯繫。

B:OK.

好的。

keep in touch“保持聯繫”

I have to leave.

=l have to go

=f had better take off.

我該走了。

A:I have to leave.

我該走了。

B: Can't you stay a little longer?

再待會兒不行嗎?

It's to a bad you have to leave so early.

你這麼早就走啊。

It's still early.

還早呢。

It's not late yet.

還早着呢。

Why don't you stay a little longer?

怎麼不再多待一會兒呢?

Do stay a little longer.

再多待一會兒。

Can't you stay a bit while?

你不能再待一會兒嗎?

A:I've got to go.

我得走了。

B: Why don't you stay a little longe.

怎麼不再多待一會兒呢?