母親節快樂的英語對話

現代的母親節起源於美國,是每年5月的第二個星期日。母親們在這一天通常會收到禮物,康乃馨被視爲獻給母親的花,而中國的母親花是萱草花,又叫忘憂草。下面是小編分享的關於母親節的英語對話,歡迎大家閱讀!

母親節快樂的英語對話

  母親節

蘇珊:

Mom, you finally came back.

媽.您終於回來了!

媽媽:

You must be hungry. I'll go cook something.

餓了吧.我去做飯.

蘇珊:

No need. Look at the dining table.

不用了.您看桌兒上.

媽媽:

You've already cooked. That's great!

你已經把飯做好了!真好!

蘇珊:

And this scarf is for you.

還有這個圍巾是送您的!

媽媽:

It's beautiful. But why?

真漂亮!但花這錢幹什麼啊?

蘇珊:

It's Mother's Day today. Happy Mother's Day, Mom!

今天是母親節!母親節快樂!

媽媽:

Thank you, dear!

謝謝你.親愛的.

  媽媽,母親節快樂!

Jim:

Mom, happy Mother’s Day! Here’s my card.

媽媽,母親節快樂!這是我給您的卡片。

Mom:

What a surprise! Thanks. It’s beautiful.

太讓我驚喜了!謝謝。卡片很漂亮。

Jim:

Thank you for your love and care over the years. I appreciate it, ma.

感謝您這些年來給我的關愛和照顧。我非常感激。

Mom:

This is the best card I’ve ever received.

這是我收到過的最好的卡片。

Jim:

Mom, what can I do for you today?

媽媽,我今天能爲您做點什麼嗎?

Mom:

Nothing, son. I’m already very happy.

兒子,沒什麼事情可做的。我已經很開心了。

Jim:

How about dinner tonight? My treat.

晚上我們出去吃頓飯怎麼樣?我請客。

Mom:

Actually, I prefer we eat at home. We’ll have more time to catch up that way.

我更願意我們能在家裏吃飯。那樣我們就能有更多的時間聊聊這幾年的事了。

Jim:

I’m sorry I haven’t dropped in that much these past few years. Business has kept me too busy. I apologize.

過去這幾年我都沒怎麼關注這個,真是對不起。生意總是讓我太忙。我道歉。

Mom:

Oh, don’t mention it. I’m proud of you.

哦,別說這個。我很爲你感到驕傲的。

Jim:

Thanks, ma. I love you so much.

媽,謝謝您。我好愛您。

Mom:

I love you, too.

我也愛你