選擇餐廳座位的旅遊英語口語

去餐廳吃飯,經常會用到關於選擇座位的'口語。下面是小編分享的關於選座位的英語口語,希望能對大家有所幫助!

選擇餐廳座位的旅遊英語口語

where would you like to sit?

您願意坐在哪兒?

we would like a table by the window so that we can en-joy the view of the lake.

我們想坐在窗戶旁邊,這樣好欣賞外面湖上的景色。

i'm sorry, sir. the window tables have all been taken.

很抱歉,先生,靠窗戶的桌子都有人了。

what about one that is further back but still offers a view of the lake?

有靠後一點的桌子,還能欣賞到湖上景色,行不行?

would you follow me,please?

請跟我來好嗎?

it's number 14 and your waitress will be with you right away.

這就是您的桌位,14號,服務員馬上會來招待你們。

i'm sorry,the house is full now.

對不起,餐廳現在客滿了。

but if you would like to wait you are more than welcome to do so.

但是如果您願意在這兒等的話,我們非常歡迎。

and it is on…?

那麼賬記在……?

now would you please take a seat and wait over there?

您先在那邊坐下來等好嗎?

we will have you seated as soon as we get a free table.

有空桌就請您入座。

would you come this way,please?

請這邊走。

i'm sorry to say that we haven't got any vacant seat at resent.

很抱歉眼下沒有空桌位了。

would you please wait in the lounge for about five minutes?

請在休息室等大約5分鐘好嗎?

i'm sorry to have kept you waiting,sir and madam.

先生和夫人,很抱歉讓您等待。

would you step this way,please?

請這邊走好嗎?

  dialogue

seating hostess:how many,please?

is:two on is.

seating hostess:where would you like to sit?

is:we would like a table by the window so that we can enjoy the view of the lake.

seating hostess:i'm sorry, window tables have all been about one that is further back but still offers a view of the lake?

is:that's fine if that is what you've got.

seating hostess:thank d you follow me,please?this is your 's number 14 and your waitress will be with you right away.

busboy:your iced water.

is:thank you.