籃球比賽的英語對話

籃球運動,起源於美國,是奧運會核心比賽項目。在校園裏最常見的球類運動應該就是籃球了吧。下面是小編整理的關於籃球比賽的英語對話,歡迎大家閱讀!

籃球比賽的英語對話

  籃球場上的策略

Benjamin:

Hey, Terry, have all the players got here?

嗨,泰瑞,大家都到齊了嗎?

Terry:

Yeah, most of them have arrived. Don't worry. There are still 20 minutes left before the match.

嗯,大部分人都到了。別擔心,離比賽開始還差20分鐘呢!

Benjamin:

OK. By the way, the stadium is terrific.

好的,順便說一下,這體育場真不錯。

Terry:

Of course. It's a newly-built one.

當然了,這可是新建成的。

Benjamin:

We are lucky to play in a new stadium.

可以在新體育場裏打球,我們真是太幸運了。

Terry:

Hurry up, Benjamin! Pass the ball to me. I'm good at shooting.

加油,本傑明。把球傳給我,我擅長射籃。

Benjamin:

Look out. Catch the ball. You should dunk besides the three-point line.

當心,接住球,你應該在3分線旁邊投籃。

Terry:

Oh, God! I didn't touch anybody. How can I commit a foul?

天哪!我沒有碰任何人,我怎麼可能犯規呢?

Benjamin:

Just calm down. It's just a turnover. Make up your mind and we can shoot well.

冷靜下來,這只是一個失誤。打起精神來,我們能打得挺好。

Terry:

Yes, I got it. Come on, Benjamin, don't let him get into the paint.

嗯,我知道了。加油,本傑明,不要讓他進入內線。

Benjamin:

No problem, I once played a 2-meter-high player successfully.

沒問題,我曾經成功的防守一個2米高的球員。

Terry:

Really? You must be…

真的嗎?你肯定……

Benjamin:

But that game he dunked over me for 13 times.

但是他在我頭上射了13次。

Terry:

That's interesting. Let's hurry up, we should beat them in the first half.

有趣。我們加油吧,我們在上半場打敗他們。

Benjamin:

Oh, look, what's happened to Jack? He sat down.

哎呀,看,傑克怎麼了?他坐下了。

Terry:

He may be injured. Yes, come on, call the team doctor.

他可能受傷了。是的,快點,叫隊醫。