點中國菜的旅遊英語口語

中國菜系是中國烹飪數千年發展的結晶,在世界上享有盛譽。下面是小編分享的關於點中國菜的.旅遊英語口語,希望能幫到大家!

點中國菜的旅遊英語口語

i'd like to try some chinese food.

我想嚐嚐中國菜。

it's divided into eight big cuisines,or say,eight styles,such as cantonese food,beijing food,sichuan food,etc.

中國菜分成八大菜系,或者說八種風味。如廣東菜、北京菜、四川菜等等。

is there any difference between cantonese food and beijing food?

廣東菜和北京菜有什麼不同呢?

contonese food is lighter while beijing food is heavy and spicy.

廣東菜清淡適口,而北京菜則味重香濃。

most sichuan dishes are spicy and hot.

四川菜大都麻辣濃香。

so what's your recommendation for me?

那麼你給我推薦幾道菜吧。

i think ma pobeancurd and shredded meat in chilli sauceare quite special.

我覺得麻婆豆腐和魚香肉絲味道不錯。

what would you like to have tonight?

今晚您要吃點什麼?

what kind of cuisine do you have in your dining-room?

你們的餐廳有什麼菜系?

we have guang dong food,sichuan food and shanghai food.

我們有廣東菜、四川菜和上海菜。

could you tell me the different features of them?

你能否給我講講這些菜的不同特點呢?

guangdong food is a bit light,while sichuan food has a strong and hot taste,and shanghai food is oily.

廣東菜稍微清淡,四川菜味濃而辣,上海菜油膩。

i think i'd like to have guangdong food.

我想要個廣東菜。

we have sliced chicken soup,dried mushroom clear soup and so on.

我們有雞片湯、香菇清湯等等。

i prefer dried mushroom clear soup.

我要香菇清湯。