六月已經開始,暑假不遠了。小編已經迫不及待地想要談論暑假了。下面送給大家一段談論暑假的英語口語對話。
Todd: OK. We're back with Jeanna. You wanna talk about your summer vacation.
好的,吉娜。能談談你的暑假嗎。
Jeanna: Sure. I went to Las Vegas, Nevada; Reno, Nevada; Tahoe, California; and San Diego, California and I went to Disneyland.
好的。我去了內華達州的拉斯維加斯,裏諾,和加利福尼亞州的塔霍湖,聖地亞哥,我還去了迪斯尼樂園。
Todd: Wow! Sounds like a really good time.
哇!聽上去你玩得很愉快。
Jeanna: Yeah, it was. It was a lot of fun.
是的。我玩得很有趣。
Todd: What was the best place?
最棒的地方是哪裏?
Jeanna: Probably Las Vegas. It was the most interesting.
也許是拉斯維加斯。那裏最有趣。
Todd: OK. why was it the most interesting?
好的.。爲什麼那裏最有趣呢?
Jeanna: It was just really busy and there was always stuff going on. Ya know, never resting.
那裏很繁華,總有各種娛樂活動,你知道,那裏從來不閒。
Todd: OK. Ah, for example what stuff is going on? Like, what did you do?
好的,例如什麼活動,你在那裏做什麼?
Jeanna: Well, we went shopping a lot, in a lot of different casinos that had malls in them, we went and visited the Hoover Dam.
我們經常購物,在不同的賭場裏都有購物中心,我們還去了胡佛水壩。
Todd: Oh, wow! It's pretty big.
哇!水壩很大。
Jeanna: Yeah, really big.
是的,很大。
Todd: That's a lot of water. Did you go swimming?
那裏有很多水,你游泳了嗎?
Jeanna: No.
沒有。
Todd: Can you swim in the Hoover Dam?
能在胡佛水庫裏游泳嗎?
Jeanna: You can swim in the reservoir.
能在蓄水池裏游泳。
Todd: I mean in the reservoir. Yeah. OK. How did you get to Las Vegas?
我就是說在蓄水池裏。好的。你怎麼到拉斯維加斯的?
Jeanna: By plane from Oakland to Las Vegas.
從奧克蘭搭乘飛機到拉斯維加斯的。
Todd: OK. How long did it take?
路上花了多長時間?
Jeanna: About an hour and forty-five minutes.
大約花了1小時45分鐘。
Todd: OK. Do you think you'll go back to Las Vegas someday in the future?
好的。
Jeanna: Hopefully.
希望如此。
Todd: OK. Great. Thanks a lot Jeanna.
好的。謝謝你,吉娜。
Jeanna: You're welcome.
不客氣。