日常用餐常用英語口語

Sufficient for the day is the evil thereof. 一天的不幸已夠人受的了,別再自尋煩惱。以下是小編爲大家搜索整理的日常用餐常用英語口語,希望能給大家帶來幫助!更多精彩內容請及時關注我們應屆畢業生考試網!

日常用餐常用英語口語

在外用餐時

●在快餐廳裏

要一個漢堡和一杯冰茶。

I'd like a hamburger and an iced tea. *iced tea因爲發音相同,有時也可寫成ice tea。

我要兩個熱狗。

May I have two hot dogs, please?

May I have two hot dogs, please? (我要兩個熱狗。)

Anything else? (還要別的嗎?)

Two hot dogs, please.

請加蕃茄醬和芥末。

With ketchup and mustard, please.

在這兒吃還是帶走?

Will that be for here or to go? *在快餐店服務員一定會問的問題。

For here or to go?

您帶走嗎?

Will that be to go?

Take-out?

您是在這兒吃嗎?

Will you be eating here?

Will you be eating here? (您是在這兒吃嗎?)

I'd like it to go, please. (不,帶走。)

帶走。

To go, please.

在這兒吃。

For here, please.

●預訂餐館

這附近您能推薦家好吃的飯館嗎?

Could you recommend a good restaurant near here? *recommend “推薦,建議”。

我想吃意大利菜。

I'd like some Italian food.

您推薦哪家飯館?

Which restaurant do you recommend?

這附近有墨西哥餐館嗎?

Is there a Mexican restaurant around here?

Is there a Mexican restaurant around here? (這附近有墨西哥餐館嗎?)

Yes, there's one. (是的,有一家。)

最近的墨西哥餐館在哪兒?

Where is the closest Mexican restaurant?

這附近有沒有還在營業的飯館?

Are there any restaurants still open near here?

我需要預訂嗎?

Do I need a reservation?

您好,這是公園餐廳。我可以爲您服務嗎?

Hello, this is the Park Restaurant. May I help you?

我想訂餐。今天晚上6點,8個人的位子。

I'd like to make a reservation for eight people at six o'clock tonight. *make a reservation “預訂”。

我們一共8個人。

We are a group of eight.

我想訂八個人的餐。

I'd like to reserve a table for eight.

I'd like to reserve a table for eight. (我想訂餐8個人。)

What time, sir? (什麼時間的?)

我們能不能要張離樂隊近一點兒的桌子?

Could we have a table close to the band? *close to... “離……近一些”。

對不起,今天晚上都訂滿了。

I'm sorry. We're all booked up tonight. *用booked up或booked來表示“訂滿了”。

I'm sorry. We are quite full tonight.

I'm sorry, all the tables are booked tonight.

要等多長時間?

How long is the wait?

How long do we have to wait?

Is the wait long? (等得長嗎?)

我們可以等。

We can wait.

可以預訂幾點的?

What time can we make a reservation? *make a reservation “預訂”。

一直營業到幾點?

How late are you open? *How late...? 表示“……到幾點?”

How late are you open? (一直開到幾點?)

Until eleven. (到11點。)

我怎麼才能到那兒?

How do I get there?

可以用信用卡嗎?

Do you accept credit cards?

Do you take credit cards?

一頓飯多少錢?

What is the price of a dinner course?

衣着上有什麼規定嗎?

What is your dress code? *code “規定,規範”。

What is your dress code? (服裝上有什麼規定?)

We require a jacket and tie. (要求穿外衣、打領帶。)

我必須得穿外衣打領帶嗎?

Should I wear a jacket and tie? *Should... “必須、應該……嗎?”。

女性必須穿禮服嗎?

Should the ladies wear dresses?

請問您幾位?

How many in your group?

We need a large table, please. (我們需要一張大桌子。)

How many in your group? (請問您幾位?)

How many in your party? *這裏的party不表示“聚會”,而表示“一行人,一羣人”。

2個人。

Two.

對不起,我想取消訂餐。

I'm sorry, but I have to cancel my reservation.

●點菜

請給我菜單。

Could I have a menu, please?

May I see your menu, please?

I'd like to see a menu, please.

有日語的菜單嗎?

Do you have a menu in Japanese?

May I see a menu in Japanese?

Do you have a Japanese menu?

請給我看一下酒單。

May I see the wine list, please?

你們都有些什麼葡萄酒?

What kind of wine do you have?

What kind of wine do you have available?

點菜嗎?/您來點點兒什麼?

May I take your order?

May I take your order? (您來點兒什麼?)

Well, let's see... (唔,讓我想想……)

What would you like?

What will you have?

Are you ready to order yet? (可以點菜了嗎?)

有什麼菜可以推薦的嗎?

What do you recommend?

What do you recommend? (有什麼菜可以推薦的嗎?)

The seafood is good here. (我們店的海鮮很可口。)

What do you think I should order?

What is your suggestion?

What do you think is the best?

What do you suggest I order?

我想要和那個一樣的。

Can I have the same as that?

Can I have the same as that? (我想要和那個一樣的。)

Sure, no problem. (好的,沒問題。)

我要這個和這個。

I'll take this and this. *可以邊指菜單,邊輕鬆地點菜。

您這兒有什麼地方風味嗎?

Do you have any local specialties? *local “這一地區的”,specialty “特色,特產”。

我們可以分別付款嗎?

Could we have separate checks? *separate “分開的,分別的”。

May we have separate checks?

Could we pay separately? (我們可以各付各的嗎?)

We'd like to have separate checks. (我們想分別付款。)

我要一個60美元的晚餐包括酒水。

I'd like to have dinner for sixty dollars including drinks. *including...“包含……”。

我要一份牛排。

I'd like a steak.

I want a steak.

我要紅葡萄酒。

I'd like some red wine, please.

要幾成熟的`?

How would you like it?

How would you like it done?

How would you like your steak cooked?

How would you like your steak prepared?

烤熟點。

Well-done, please. *rare“三成熟(中嫩的)”,medium “適中的,半成熟”,well-done “烤得熟的,八成熟”。