商務英語的常用口語及優秀範文

2017年的商務英語的報考已經開始了,報考了的朋友們一定在努力地備考吧,今天小編給大家收集了常用口語考試的常用詞和優秀範文,備考的'朋友們可以看一下。

商務英語的常用口語及優秀範文

  希望與要求

Part 1

1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods .

我們希望在保證質量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的貨物的基礎上和你們建立業務關係。

2 order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business relations with you.

爲了擴大我們在貴國的出口業務,我們希望和你們建立直接貿易關係。

3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us .

希望在我們之間能夠建立互惠互利的貿易關係。

4. We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.

我們期待進一步保持愉快的業務關係。

5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.

我們的希望是和你們保持可觀的生意往來。

6. We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon.

我們期待儘快收到你們的報價單。

7.I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.

我希望你能夠看到我們事實上已經作出了最大程度的讓價。

hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.

我們希望在你方便的時候和你洽談業務。

wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.

我們非常希望和你進行皮鞋的買賣生意。

look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.

我們期待您的及時反饋,並且相信通過互相之間的合作,我們會進行越來越多的交易。

11.I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

希望我們可以一起做生意,期待儘快得到您的回答。

12.I hoped we can cooperate happily.

希望我們合作愉快。

13. I hoped we can continue our cooperation.

希望我們能夠繼續合作。

14 sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.

我們真誠地希望本次交易雙方都能滿意。

hoped that this market trend will continue.

  範文:

Although sales at both ASEF Chemicals and Chemicon Ltd experienced a number of fluctuations over the period 1995-1999, turnover at both companies showed a general upword trend.

At the beginning of the period ASEF sales stood at just over $30m. They experienced a fall the following year, before picking up again in 1997 and reaching a peak of $60m in 1998. Sales fell again slightly the following year but remained higher than their 1997 level. Chemicon sales exceeded those of ASEF in 1995 ($42m compared to $31m). Despite experiencing a fall in 1997, the overall trend was a slight rise over the four year period. Both companies ended 1999 with turnover of around $50m with Chemicon outselling ASEF for the first time since 1996.

以上就是小編整理的2017商務英語範文的常用口語詞彙和範文,報考的朋友們可以看一下哦