參觀工廠的商務英語口語

參觀工廠可以瞭解到供貨商生產的產品範圍、質量以及效率,對於合作很有參考價值。下面是小編整理的關於參觀工廠的英語口語,歡迎閱讀!

參觀工廠的商務英語口語

  陪同參觀工廠

史密斯:

If you are staying here for a few days, we'd be delighted to see you at our factory.

如果你要在這裏呆幾天的話.我們很高興你能到我們工廠來看看.

湯姆:

It's very kind of you to say so. My associate and I will be interested in visiting your factory.

謝謝您的盛情.我的'搭檔和我很想參觀你們的工廠.

史密斯:

Let us know when you are free. We'll arrange the tour for you.

請告訴我們你們什麼時候有空.我們好作安排.

湯姆:

Thank you. I'll give you a call this afternoon to set the time. There's nothing like seeing things with one's own eyes.

謝謝.今天下午我會給你電話以確認時間.再沒有比親自去看看更好的了.

史密斯:

That's for sure. You'll know our products better after the visit.

的確如此.參觀後你會對我們的產品更瞭解.

  參觀工廠

羅伯茨:

It was very kind of you to give me a tour of the place. It gave me a good idea of your product range.

謝謝你們陪同我看了整個工廠.這次參觀使我對你們的產品範圍有了一個很好的瞭解.

納塔利:

It's a pleasure to show our factory to our customers. What's your general impression, may I ask?

帶我們的客戶來參觀工廠是我們的榮幸.不知道你總體印象如何?

羅伯茨:

Very impressive, indeed, especially the speed of your NW Model.

很好.尤其是你們的NW型機器的速度

納塔利:

That's our latest development. A product with high performance. We put it on the market just two months ago.

那是我們新開發的產品.性能很好.兩個月前剛投放市場.

羅伯茨:

The machine gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.

和你們的競爭對手相比.我想這機器可以讓你們多佔一個優勢.

納塔利:

Certainly. No one can match us as far as speed is concerned.

當然.就速度而言.目前沒有廠家能和我們相比.

羅伯茨:

Could you give me some brochures for that machine? And the price if possible.

能給我一些那種機器配套的小冊子嗎?如有可能.還有價格.

納塔利:

Right. Here is our sales catalog and literature.

好的.這是我們的銷售目錄和說明書.

羅伯茨:

Thank you. I think we may be able to work together in the future.

謝謝.我想也許將來我們可以合作.

  工廠質量控制

薩拉:

Put on the helmet, please.

請戴上安全帽.

喬伊:

Do we need to put on the jackets too?

我們還得穿上罩衣嗎?

薩拉:

You'd better, to protect your clothes. Now please watch your step.

最好穿上.以免弄髒你的衣服.請留神腳下.

喬伊:

Thank you. Is the production line fully automated?

謝謝.生產線都是全自動的嗎?

薩拉:

Well, not fully automated.

哦.不是全部自動的.

喬伊:

I see. How do you control the quality?

哦.那你們如何控制質量呢?

薩拉:

All products have to go through five checks in the whole manufacturing process.

所有產品在整個生產過程中都必須通過五道質量檢查關.

喬伊:

What's the monthly output?

月產量多少?

薩拉:

One thousand units per month now. But we'll be making 1,200 units beginning with October.

目前每月一千套.但從十月份開始每月將爲一千二百套.

喬伊:

What's your usual percentage of rejects?

每月不合格率通常是多少?

薩拉:

About 2% in normal operations.

正常情況下爲2%左右.

喬伊:

That's wonderful. Is that where the finished products come off?

那太了不起了.成品從那邊出來嗎?

薩拉:

Yes. Shall we take a break now?

是的.現在我們稍微休息一下吧.