商務英語口語

引導語:小編整理了一些商務英語口語,希望能夠幫助大家提高自己的口語水平喲。

商務英語口語

1. I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

希望我們可以一起做生意,期待儘快得到您的回答。

2. I hoped we can cooperate happily.

希望我們合作愉快。

3. I hoped we can continue our cooperation.

希望我們能夠繼續合作。

4. We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.

我們真誠地希望本次交易雙方都能滿意。

5. We hoped that this market trend will continue.

希望市場形勢能夠繼續保持。

6. It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.

希望你慎重考慮一下這個事情,並且儘快給我們一個回覆。

7. We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly.

希望你們能公正地處理我們的請求。

8. We hope to receive your immediate answer.

希望儘快得到你們的答覆。

9. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.

我們期待你們的儘快答覆。

10. We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without being submit for arbitration.

希望此次爭端可以通過友好協商的方式解決,而不是通過仲裁的方式解決。

11. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods .

我們希望在保證質量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的貨物的基礎上和你們建立業務關係。

12. In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.

爲了擴大我們在貴國的出口業務,我們希望和你們建立直接貿易關係。

13. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us .

希望在我們之間能夠建立互惠互利的貿易關係。

14. We look forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.

我們期待進一步保持愉快的業務關係。

15. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.

我們的希望是和你們保持可觀的生意往來。

16. We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon.

我們期待儘快收到你們的報價單。

17. I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.

我希望你能夠看到我們事實上已經作出了最大程度的讓價。

18. We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.

我們希望在你方便的時候和你洽談業務。

19. We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.

我們非常希望和你進行皮鞋的買賣生意。

20. We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.

我們期待您的及時反饋,並且相信通過互相之間的合作,我們會進行越來越多的交易。

21. We look forward to your settlement at early date.

希望你們儘早進行結算。

22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.

感謝您的早日結算。

23. We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.

希望儘快解決債權問題。

24. We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future .

希望以後不再會有這種麻煩。

25. We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.

我們期待你們能夠儘快給我們一個比較低的價格。

26. We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.

我們希望這個事情能夠得到滿意的結果。

27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.

我希望這個令人不快的意外不會妨礙我們以後的.生意。

hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings.

我們希望這件事不會影響我們良好的關係和以後的生意。

29. I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us.

希望這個生意對我們雙方都有益。

30. We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.

希望這個意外不會傷害我們之間的良好關係。

model of typewriter is efficient and durable, economical and practical for middle school students.

這個型號的打字機對中學生來說,高效、耐用、經濟、實惠。

computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact size, energy saving and is also easy to learn and easy to operate.

我們生產的計算機其特點是質量好,體積小,節能,而且易學好用。

are not only as low-priced as the goods of other makers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects.

它們不但和其它廠家的產品一樣低廉,而且在以下幾個方面有其獨特的優越性。