商務英語口語練習:精彩的週末

爲了幫助大家更好地練習商務英語口語,以下是yjbys網小編整理的關於商務英語口語練習:精彩的週末,供大家練習。

商務英語口語練習:精彩的週末

  Ⅰ.核心學習:精彩的週末

Billy: How was your weekend?

比利:你這個週末過得怎麼樣?

Michael: Same old same old. I really only had one day off because I did a lot of OT. How about you?

邁克爾:老樣子。實際上我只休息了一天,因爲,我加了很長時間班。你怎麼樣?

Billy: I had a killer weekend. I got some great R&R。

比利:我過了一個非常棒的週末。我做了不少R&R。

Michael: What's R&R?

邁克爾:什麼是 R&R?

Billy: Rest and Relaxation. You should learn that R&R is an important part of being a good employee.

比利:就是休息與放鬆。你應該知道,學會休息與放鬆是成爲優秀僱員的一個重要的部分。

Michael: Teach me more!!! I am ready to relax!!!

邁克爾:多教教我吧!我已經準備好放鬆了。

Ⅱ.單詞簡析

1) Killer : great, wonderful

非常棒的,精彩的

ex:I just had a killer vacation.

我過了一個非常棒的假期

2) OT : over-time, more than normal

加班

ex:My miser boss makes us work OT every week, and he doesn't give us any extra money.

我的那個吝嗇鬼老闆每週都讓我們加班,但是從來不付給我們加班費。

3) R&R : rest and relaxation, vacation

休息與放鬆

ex:You are over-worked, you need some R&R.

你的工作太勞累了,你需要休息與放鬆。

4) Time to remember : a great experience, good time

值得記住的時刻

ex:Some people say that food, clothing and shelter are life essentials.

有些人說食物、衣服和住所是生活的.必需品。

Ⅲ.課文篇

Asking about one's weekend. How to ask about a coworker's weekend:

如何問一個人的週末生活。 如何問一個同事的週末生活:

1) Q: What did you get up to last weekend?

A: Nothing much, really.

1) 問:上個週末你都幹什麼了?

答:沒幹什麼,真的。

2) Q: Did you have a killer weekend?

A: You bet I did.

2) 問:你是不是過了一個非常棒的週末?

答:你說對了。

3) Q: How was your weekend?

A: I had a killer weekend.

3) 問:你週末過得怎麼樣?

答:我過了一個非常棒的週末。

4) Q: How were your days off?

A: I had a much-needed rest.

4) 問:你的休息日過得怎麼樣?

答:我好好休息了。

5) Q: How was your R&R?

A: It was a time to remember.

5) 問:你的休假怎麼樣?

答:那是一次值得記住的時刻。

Ⅳ.對話篇

Gordon: Greetings, Molly! What did you do last weekend?

戈登:你好,莫莉!上個週末你過得怎麼樣?

Molly : I went to a business convention.

莫莉:我去參加了一個商務會議。

Gordon: I am sorry to hear that.

戈登:那可太慘了。

Molly : Actually I had a killer weekend.

莫莉:事實上,我過了一個非常帶勁兒的週末。

Gordon: Really, what did you get up to?

戈登:真的,你都幹什麼了?

Molly : I went to Hawaii for the meeting.

莫莉:我去夏威夷參加的商務會議。

Gordon: So it was business and R&R together.

戈登:這樣你就可以把商業活動和休閒結合在一起了。

Molly : I guess you could say it was R&B!

莫莉:我認爲那是一種休閒商業活動。

Gordon: You are hilarious, you should go on TV.

戈登:你夠高興吧,你應該上了電視。

Molly : I was. A famous hunk asked me to be in his movie.

莫莉:我上了。一個非常知名的帥哥邀請我和他一起出演一部電影。

Gordon: I guess we can say you did have a killer weekend.

戈登:應該說你過了一個非常精彩的週末。

Molly : You bet! It was a time to remember.

莫莉:你說對了。這是一段值得記住的時間。