商務英語寫作句型

商務英語寫作是一種跨文化交際技能。小編整理了一些常用句型給大家參考,希望能幫到大家!

商務英語寫作句型

  十大常用句型

1. ”否定+until (till)“結構,在否定詞”no“,”not“,”never“,”little“,”few“,”seldom“等的後邊所接用的”until/till“,多數情況下譯爲” 直到……才……“,”要……才……“,把否定譯爲肯定。

Nobody knows what he can do till he has tried.

2.. ”not so…but“和”not such a …but“結構,這兩個結構和”否定+but“的結構差不多,不同之點是這兩個結構中的”but“是含有”that…not“意味的連續詞,表示程度。可譯爲”還沒有……到不能做……的程度“,”並不是……不……“,”無論怎樣……也不是不能……“等。

He is not so sick but he can come to school.

3. ”疑問詞+should…but “結構,這個結構表示過去的意外的事,意爲”none…but“,可譯爲”除了……還有誰會……“,”豈料“,”想不到……竟是……“等。

Who should write it but himself?

4. ”who knows but (that)…“和”who could should…but“結構,這個結構是反問形式,一般意譯爲”多半“,”亦未可知“等等,有時也可直譯。

Who knows but (that) he may go?

5. ”祈使句+and“和”祈使句+or“結構,”祈使句+and“表示”If…you…“,”祈使名+or“表示”if…not…,you。

Add love to a house and you have a home. A ad righteousness to a city and you have a community. A ad truth to a pile of red brick and you have a school.

6. “名詞+and”結構,在這個結構中,名詞等於狀語從句,或表示條件,或表示時間。

A word, and he would lose his temper.

7. “as…,so…”結構,這裏的“so”的意思是“in the same way”(也是如此)。此結構表明兩個概念在程度上和關係上相似。

As rust eats iron, so care eats the heart.

8. “if any”結構,“if any”和“if ever”,意思是“果真有……”,“即使有……”,表示加強語氣。與此類似的還有:“if anything”(如有不同的話,如果稍有區別),“if a day”(=at least,至少)。

There is little, if any, hope.

9. “be it ever(never)so”和“let it be ever(never)so”結構,這裏,“be it”中的“be”是古英語假設語氣的遺留形式,現代英語則使用“let it be”。“ever so”和“never so”都表示同一意思,都表示“very”。

Be it ever so humble (let it be ever so humble), home is home.

10. “the last+不定式”和“the last +定語從詞”結構,這種結構中的“last”意思是“the least likely”,用於否定性推論。可譯爲“最不大可能的”,“最不合適的”,由原意的“最後一個……”變成“最不可能……的`一個”。

He is the last man to accept a bride.

  商務英語寫作句式模板

船什麼時間啓航? What time does the ship leave?

這艘船什麼時候出發去檀香山? When will the ship leave for honolulu?

我需要一個成套服務,包括機票和住宿 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.

我想把這張票換成頭等車。 I’d like to change this ticket to the first class.

我要預訂去芝加哥的臥鋪。 I’d like to reserve a sleeper to chicago.

到紐約的一天只有一班。 We have only one a day for new york.

抱歉,全部滿了。 Sorry, they are already full.

我要預訂一個座位去紐約。 I’d like to reserve a seat to new york.

班機號碼是9月5日ak708 The flight number is ak708 on september 5th.

早上10點半有班機。 There’s a ten thirty flight in the morning.

我正在找我的行李。 I’m looking for my baggage.

我想預訂。 I’d like to make a reservation

越快越好。 The sooner, the better.

我想變更一下我的預訂。 I’d like to change my reservation.

這件行李我不託運。 I won’t check this baggage

我要坐在飛機前部 I’d like to sit in the front of the plane.

我未趕上火車 I missed my train.

我沒有要申報的東西。 I haven’t nothing to declare.

這些東西都是我私人用的 It’s all personal effects.

我會在機場櫃檯拿機票。 I’ll pick up ticket at the airport counter.

我想訂兩張今天西北航空公司7班次到底特律的機票。 I’d like two seats on today’s northwest flight7 to detroit, please.

我們在機場的大廳裏等約翰。 We waited for john in the lobby of the airport.

我要買一張優待票代替。 I’d like to buy an excursion pass instead.

我要退這張票。 I’d like a refund on this ticket.

我要一個靠窗的座位。 I’d like to have a seat by the window.

你必須要在芝加哥站轉車。 You have to change at chicago station.

我在行李房托運行李。 I checked my baggage in the baggage section.

他猜想火車會很早到達。 he guessed the train would come in early.

火車站裏經常擠滿了人。 The stations are always full of people.

祝你旅途愉快。 I hope you have a good trip.

你必須在中央車站換車 You need to transfer at central station.

你要在這裏停留多久? how long are you going to stay here?

你有東西要申報關稅嗎? do you have anything to declare?

你旅行的目的是什麼? Whats the purpose of your visit?