美文欣賞:人生休斤斤計較

引導語:因爲心煩瑣碎小事於我們有何益處呢?以下是本站小編分享給大家的美文欣賞:人生休斤斤計較,歡迎閱讀!

美文欣賞:人生休斤斤計較

We men are imperfect beings, so conflicts among usare unavoidable.

我們人類皆是不完美的造物,所以彼此之間必然會起爭執。

Inevitably, we sometimes feel injured, insulted, orslighted.

無可避免地,我們有時會覺得受到傷害、侮辱或輕視。

Perhaps we put our faith in another, and weredisappointed; perhaps we felt we deserved one'sgratitude, and were denied;

也許我們曾信任某人卻失望了,也許我們曾覺得應該被某人感激卻遭拒絕,

perhaps we wished to join ourefforts to those of a group, and were rejected.

也許我們曾希望共同爲某團體打拼,卻被摒除於外。

Such experiences are painful indeed,but is it not foolish to let them occupy our thoughts andprecious time?

這樣的經驗的確很痛苦,但任由它們佔據我們的思想與寶貴的時間豈不太愚蠢了嗎?

For what does it profit us to dwell on trivial matters?

因爲心煩瑣碎小事於我們有何益處呢?

The priceless days must be spent meaningfully, joyfully.

寶貴的時光必須過得有意義且快樂

How thoughtless to waste the irreplaceable hours reviewing insignificant incidents, bearing agrudge or pitying oneself!

把一去不回的`時間浪費在回顧微不足道的事,懷恨或自憐之上,這樣的做法是多麼欠思慮啊!

Far better to embrace with gratitude the gift of each day to make the most of every momentby filling it with purpose or appreciation.

帶着感恩的心去擁抱上帝所賜的每一天—也就是要有目的或心存感激地充分利用每一分每一秒—這樣的做法才一更好。

Consider this thought when next you feel tempted to nurse a grievance: that life is too shortto be little!

下次你心生怨言時,想想這一點:“人生苦短休斤斤!”