民以食爲天朗文少兒英語口語學習曲

導語:民以食爲天是指人民以糧食爲自己生活所繫,擴展爲人民羣衆需要生產糧食等生活必須品的資源來維持生存。下面是一首關於民以食爲天的英語口語學習曲,歡迎大家邊聽邊學英語!

民以食爲天朗文少兒英語口語學習曲

  At the world is tab

  民以食爲天

J: Let's song about different kinds of food. Here's a song about food from different countries. It's called "what's that?". Listen!

讓我們一起唱一首關於不同食物的歌曲。這裏就有一首關於不同國家食物的歌,歌名叫“是什麼”,一起來聽聽吧!

singing time

唱歌時間

J: Are you ready? It's your turn to sing now.

你準備好了嗎?輪到你們來唱咯。

singsing again

唱歌時間

J: Do you know how to order a meal in a resturant? Jana, Grace and Corry role-play for the 's about ordering food in are practicing the play now. Corry is a waiter, and Jana and Grace are going to order some food. Let's watch.

你知道在餐廳怎麼點餐嗎?Jana,Grace和Corry要做一個在餐廳點餐的角色扮演,現在他們正在練習。Corry是服務員,Jana和Grace就正要點餐。讓我們一起來看看吧。

C: What do you like to order?

你們想要點些什麼呢?

J: Wait. You don't say that!

等等,你不能這麼說話!

C: Er, yeah, right. Sorry. Hello, ladies, are you ready...

額,好的,不好意思。你好,女士們,請問你準備...

J: That's not your line.

這不是你的臺詞。

C: What would you like to order?

請問你們想要吃點什麼呢?

J: Corry, you forgot the line.

Corry,你忘詞了。

C: What? Oh. Ok. I remember now. Today we have very good French onion soup and spicy spaghetti with Moroccan vegetables. Are you ready to order now?

什麼?噢,好的,我記起來了。今天我們有非常好的法國洋蔥湯,和摩洛哥蔬菜辣面。請問你們準備要些什麼?

G: I would like potato soup, some mush and a fruit salad.

我想要土豆湯,玉米濃粥和一個水果沙拉。

C: And what would you like to drink?

要點什麼喝的'嗎?

G: I like water, please.

請來一杯水吧。

C: Water. OK. And what would you like to order?

水。好的。請問這位女士想要點什麼呢?

J: Are there peppers in spaghetti?

你們這裏的意大利面放辣椒嗎?

C: Yes, there are.

是的。

J: Then I have a French onion soup, and order sushi, and a Santos fires and a glass of milk to drink.

那麼我就要一個法國洋蔥濃湯,壽司,一份薯條和一杯牛奶。

C: Er! How can you eat that?

啊!你怎麼這麼吃?

J: Corry, you are a waiter. A waiter would never say that! Did you either read your script?

Corry,你是服務員。一個服務員從不會這麼說話的!你有沒有讀過你的劇本啊?

C: Well! Yes, I read my script. But I forgot my lines. There's a lot to remember.

有啊,我當然有讀過劇本。但是我忘詞了。我有太多臺詞要記住了。

J: Grace and I could remember all lines. Are we smarter than you?

Grace和我都能記住所有的臺詞。難道我們比你聰明?

C: No, you are not smarter. You were just reading on the script.

不,你們不是比我聰明。你們是看着劇本來讀。

J: Yeah. Sorry, I forgot. Can we just start it again?

是的,對不起,我忘了詞。我們可以再重新來一次嗎?

C: This time no script.

這次沒有劇本。

J: I love resturant. I can order anything. Sushi, baking and eggs, soup or dessert. What do you order when you go to resturant? Well, that's all show for you next time on Backpack.

我喜歡餐廳。因爲我可以點很多東西,壽司、麪包和雞蛋、濃湯或者甜點。你到餐廳用餐時會點些什麼吃呢?好的,這就是今天的節目了。我們下週再見!