A:I'm now on the Songshan airport getting ready for departure. I realized that I might have left my watch.
我現在是在松山機場,正準備離境,我想我可能掉了我的表了。
B:Yes, Ma'am. May I have your name and room number?
是的,夫人。請問你的姓名和住房號碼是什麼?
A:My name is Terry. I stayed last night in your hotel in room 132.
我的名字叫泰利,我昨晚住在你的'飯店,房號是132號。
B:What kind of watch is it?
是哪種類型的表呢?
A:It's a brand-new Seiko wrist watch.
是精工新牌手錶。
B:Yes, we have it.
是的,我們有這個表。
A:Oh, I'm glad to hear that. Would you kindly send it to the Hilton Hotel?
我很高興聽到這一消息。請你把它送到希爾頓飯店好嗎?
關於酒店客房服務的英語情景口語2A:Well, sir. We are asking all our guests to wear a jacket and a tie in our restaurant.
哦,先生,我們的餐廳是要求所有的賓客都穿夾克和打領帶的。
B:Is that so? I didn't know it. can I possibly borrow a jacket and a tie?
是那樣嗎?我不知道,我可以借用一件夾克和領帶嗎?
A:I am sorry; you can't borrow a jacket and a tie.
抱歉,你不能借夾克和領帶。
B:Then we'll return to the hotel and come back, will you change the appointment?
那麼我們回飯店後再回來,請你改一下約定時間好嗎?
A:Certainly, what time will you come back?
可以,你們什麼時候回來呢?
B:At 7, please.
7點鐘。
A:How many in your party?
你們宴會有多少人呢?
B:A party of 13.
一共13個人。
A:Alright, we are waiting for you at 7.
好的,我們就在7點鐘恭候你。