關於生日派對的英語口語

在美國,過生日時,很對人會辦生日派對,下面是小編分享的關於生日派對的口語,希望能幫到大家!

關於生日派對的英語口語

May:

Look! Someone is celebrating his birthday.

看!有人在慶祝生日。

Jimmy:

This must be his 21st birthday. No doubt about it.

這一定是他21歲的生日。毫無疑問。

May:

Why? Do you know that guy?

為什麼?你認識那個人嗎?

Jimmy:

No. Well, in America, 21 is the age when you're allowed to drink. So, many guys celebrate it in bars.

不認識。不過,在美國,你要到21歲才可以喝酒。所以,有很多男孩子來酒吧慶祝他們21歲的生日。

May:

That's interesting. But it would be really expensive, I suppose. Just think about all the drinks.

有趣的。不過我猜那一定很貴。光想想那些飲料就知道了。

Jimmy:

No. If it's your birthday, then you don't need to pay a cent. Just blow out the candles and open the gifts. That makes the birthday a special day. Your friends will take care of everything.

不是的。如果是你的生日,你就不用花一分錢。只要吹生日蠟燭,收禮物就可以了。那才能叫過生日啊。你的朋友會把一切都張羅好的。

May:

Wow. That's wonderful.

哇,那太棒了。

Jimmy:

What about in China? What'd you do to celebrate your birthday?

在中國怎麼樣啊?你們是怎樣慶祝生日的呢?

May:

Nowadays, it's no difference from America. But in old times, we have traditional ways to celebrate it.

現在和美國沒什麼差別。但在以前,我們用傳統的方式來慶祝生日。

Jimmy:

Oh, really? Anything special?

哦,真的`嗎?有什麼特別的嗎?

May:

Mother would cook "long-lived" noodles. And for old people, we'll prepare Longevity Peaches. Just for blessing.

媽媽會煮“長壽麪”。如果是給老人過生日,就要準備壽桃。都是用來祝福的。

Jimmy:

Wow, Longevity Peaches! What's that? Real peach?

哇,壽桃。那是什麼啊?是真的桃子嗎?

May:

No. They are made of wheat flour and they look just like real peaches.

不是的。它們是用麥粉做的,不過看起來就跟真的桃子一樣。

Jimmy:

Why peach? Is there any interesting tale behind it?

為什麼是桃子呢?這裏面有什麼有趣的傳説嗎?

May:

Yes. The Goddess is said to own some magical peach trees in heaven. If you eat peaches grown on those trees, you will never die.

有啊。傳説王母娘娘在天上有一些神奇的桃樹。如果你吃了那些桃樹上結出的桃子,你就能長生不死。

Jimmy:

Oh, I know that. The Monkey King once stole a lot of them, which pissed the Goddess off. Cool!

哦,我知道這故事。美猴王有一次偷了一些,把王母娘娘給惹怒了。真好玩!