se accept my apology 請接受我的道歉
A:What I said was totally wrong. Please accept my apology.
B:I just hope it doesn't happen again.
A:我説的完全錯了,請接受我的道歉。
B:我只希望這種事情不要再發生了。
2. Thank you for what you did. 感謝你所做的。
A: Thank you for what you did. We wouldn't be able to make it without your help.
B: You are very welcome.
A:感謝你所做的,如果沒有你的幫助,我們不會成功的。
B:不客氣。
ks for your... 謝謝你的……
A: Thanks for your support. We are confident to do well in this program.
B: I will be waiting for your successes!
A:謝謝你的支持,我們有信心做好這個項目。
B:我等着你們成功的好消息!
4. We really appreciate 我們真心感謝
A: We really appreciate if you could send us the payment on time.
B: I will confirm with you this afternoon.
A:如果您能按時付款的話我們將不勝感激。
B:我今天下午會和你確認這件事。
want to thank you 我們想感謝你
A: We want to thank you again for the great job you did.
B: We strive to exceed customer's expectations.
A:我們想要再次感謝你所做的出色的工作。
6.I present this gift as a token of our appreciation
我用這個禮物作為我們感激的象徵
A:John, I present this gift as a token of our appreciation for what you've done for us.
B:You shouldn't have done this. I just did what I should have done.
A:約翰,我用這個禮物作為象徵,對你為我們做的一切表示感激。
B:你不用這樣,我只是做了分內該做的事情。
7. I regret 我很遺憾
A: I regret for what happened to you.
B: You just regret? What are you going to do?
A:我對你的事表示遺憾。
B:只是遺憾嗎?你會做些什麼(來彌補)嗎?
8.I want to say a huge "Thank you!" to...
我想對……説萬分地感謝你。
A: After forty years of service, Mike is retiring from our company. I want to say a huge "Thank you!" to Mike.
B: Thank you so much for your appreciation.
A:工作了四十年後,邁克就要從我們公司退休了,我要向邁克説,萬分地感謝你!
B:非常感謝你的'讚賞。
9.I want you to know how much we appreciate
我想要你知道我們有多感激
A: I want you to know how much we appreciate your help.
B: It's my pleasure.
A:我想要你知道我們有多感激你的幫助。
B:這是我的榮幸。
10.I was truly touched 我真的感動
A: I was truly touched by what I've seen.
B: What a dedicated worker he is.
A:我真的對我所見到的很感動。
B:他是一個多麼有獻身精神的工人啊!