英語高級聽力:隕落星辰

《隕落星辰》由羅伯特·羅達特執導的劇情科幻劇,史蒂芬·斯皮爾伯格製作。下面是小編整理的隕落星辰的節選,希望對大家練習英語聽力有用,更多消息請關注應屆畢業生網。

英語高級聽力:隕落星辰

  隕落星辰:制定下一步戰略

Linda?

琳達

Captain?

上尉

You okay?

你沒事吧

I'm good.

我還好

Colonel Porter's here.

波特上校來了

Send him in.

請他進來

Hey, Ben, you out here?!

本,你在外面嗎

You're gonna miss lunch!

要錯過午飯了

Look at this.

瞧瞧你

I remember when your idea of exercising was reorganizing dad's bookshelves.

我記得你小時候覺得整理老爸的'書架就算是運動了

2 hours and 40 minutes?

兩小時四十分鐘

What, are you padding your stats?

怎麼,你在計時嗎

M-must have hit the button before I came out.

一定是我出來前不小心按到了

Everything's all right, huh?

你沒事吧

Yeah. Sure. Um... let's eat.

恩,沒事。我們去吃飯吧

隕落星辰第一季

I've just done a perimeter review of your preparations,

我剛剛巡視了一下你們的準備工作

and you've both done a hell of a job keeping your troops motivated.

你們兩個在保持士氣上,下了很大功夫

2nd Mass looks like it's locked and loaded.

馬薩諸塞州第二團似乎已經蓄勢待發

Well, the Skitters know where we are.

突擊者已經掌握了我們的位置

The smart move now is to stay one step ahead.

現在明智的做法就是先發制人

Weaver, where do we stand right now?

韋弗,彙報一下現在的情況

So, we scouted the roads west of Gardner.

我們已經偵查過了加德納西邊的公路

As of last night, they were all still clear.

直到昨晚,一切正常

Dan, when's the last time you slept?

丹,你多久沒睡了

I'm fine.

我沒事

That wasn't the question.

我沒問這個

Well, it's not like anybody's getting any rack time around here.

這兒的人都沒什麼時間睡覺

Tom's right. School's compromised. We need to pull up stakes.

湯姆説得對。學校並不安全,我們得轉移陣地

Most times I'd agree, but the situation on the ground has changed.

通常情況下我會批准的,但現在局勢變了

Spotters told me the Skitters are all pulling back.

偵察兵彙報説突擊者全面撤退

They're converging on that structure over Boston.

在波士頓的基地匯合

Regrouping.

重整隊伍

Clearing the field of battle?

清理戰場嗎

Could be the first step in launching a new offensive.

可能在為新一輪進攻做準備

I've been in contact with the resistance in L.A. and Chicago.

我一直跟洛杉磯和芝加哥的抵抗軍保持聯繫

It's the same story all over, and we're not waiting for them to make the next move.

他們的情況也是這樣,我們不能讓外星人搶先行動

The timetable for the coordinated attack on that structure has been moved up.

向外星基地發動聯合進攻的安排已經提上日程

In four days, we're taking this war to them.

四天之後,我們就向他們開戰

All right.

好吧