2017年報關員考試報關英語考點

報關員必須具備一定的學識水平和實際業務能力,必須熟悉與貨物進有關的法律、對易、商品,必須精通海關法律、法規、規章並具備辦理業務的技能。接下來小編爲大家編輯整理了2017年報關員考試報關英語考點,想了解更多相關內容請關注應屆畢業生考試網!

2017年報關員考試報關英語考點

 報盤和還盤

We have the offer ready for you.

我們已經爲你準備好報盤了。

I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers.

我來聽聽你們有關化肥的報盤。

Please make us a cable offer.

請來電報盤。

Please make an offer for the bamboo shoots of the quality as that in the last contract.

請把上次合同中訂的那種質量的竹筍向我們報個價。

We are in a position to offer tea from stock.

我們現在可以報茶葉現貨。

We’ll try our best to get a bid from the buyers.

我們一定盡力獲得買主的遞價。

We’ll let you have the official offer next Monday.

下星期就給您正式報盤。

I’m waiting for your offer.

我正等您的.報價。

We can offer you a quotation based upon the international market.

我們可以按國際市場價格給您報價。

We have accepted your firm offer.

我們已收到了你們報的實盤。

We offer firm for reply 11 a.m. tomorrow.

我們報實盤,以明天上午11點答覆爲有效。

We’ll let you have our firm offer next Sunday.

下星期天我們就向你們發實盤。

付款

The equipment will be paid in installments with the commodities produced by our factory.

設備以我們工廠出產的產品分期償還。

Of course payment might be refused if anything goes wrong with the documents.

假如單佔有題目,當然可以提出拒付。

We’re worrying that a decline in prices might lead to refusal of payment.

我們擔心市場價格下跌會引起拒付。

We’ll not pay until shipping documents for the goods have reached us.

見不到貨物裝船單據,我們不付款。

You ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused.

假如拒付錯了,你們應該償付我方的銀行利息。

Only one refusal of payment is acceptable to the bank.

銀行只接受一次拒付。

We don’t think you’ll refuse to pay.

我們相信你們不會拒付。

Collection is not paid.

託收款未得照付。

What’s your reason for the refusal of payment?

你們拒付的理由是什麼?

We can’t accept payment on deferred terms.

我們不能接受延期付款。

I’ve never made payment in Renminbi before.

我從未用過人民幣付款。

We may have some difficulties making payment in Japanese yen.

用日圓付款可能會有難題。

Now, as regards payment, we’ve agreed to use U.S. Dollar, am I right?

至於付款,我們已同意用美圓,對嗎?

It’s convenient to make payment in pound sterling.

用英鎊付款較利便。

Payment is to be effected (made) before the end of this month.

這個月末以前應該付款。

 包裝

We can not afford time to change the packing because the ship will sail after two days.

因爲輪船兩天後就起航,我們來不及更換包裝。

We have no objection to the stipulations about the packing and shipping mark.

我們同意關於包裝和運輸嘜頭的條款。

The machines must be well protected against dampness, moisture, rust and shock.

機器包裝必需防溼、防潮、防鏽、防震。

The crux of packing lies in protecting the goods from moisture.

包裝的樞紐是防潮。

Normally, packing charge is included in the contract price.

一般地,合同價格中已經包括了包裝用度。

Packing charge is about 3% of the total cost of the goods.

包裝用度佔貨物總值的百分之三。

Generally speaking, buyers bear the charges of packing.

包裝用度一般由買方負擔。

Different articles require different packing.

不同商品需要不同的包裝。

I’m sure the new packing will give your clients satisfaction.

我相信新包裝定會使您的客戶滿足。 外貿知識

Buyers always pay great attention to packing.

買方很留意包裝的情況。

A packing that catches the eye will help us push the sales.

醒目的包裝有助於我們傾銷產品。

Packing also effects the reputation of our products.

包裝也影響產品的聲譽。