報關員考試報關英語考點及輔導

報關員考試,是由海關總署組織的全國性考試,考試合格者可以向海關申請取得報關員資格證書,它是獲取報關員從業資格的通行證。接下來小編爲大家編輯整理了報關員考試報關英語考點及輔導,想了解更多相關內容請關注應屆畢業生考試網!

報關員考試報關英語考點及輔導

合同

We’ll have the contract ready for signature.

我們應準備好合同待簽字。

We signed a contract for medicines.

我們簽訂了一份藥品合同。

Mr. Zhang sings the contract on behalf of the China National Silk Import & Export Corporation.

張先生代表中國絲綢進出口總公司在合同上籤了字。

A Japanese company and SINOCHEM have entered into a new contract.

中國化工進出口總公司已經和日本一家公司簽訂了一份新合同。

It was because of you that we landed the contract.

因爲有了你,我們才簽了那份合同。

We offered a much lower price, so they got the contract.

由於我們報價低,他們和我們簽了合同。

Are we anywhere near a contract yet?

我們可以(接近於)籤合同了嗎?

We sign a contract when we are acting as principals.("principals" refers to the "seller" and the "buyer")

當我們作爲貨主時都要簽訂合同。(這裏的`“貨主”指合同中的賣方和買方)

I know we (the seller) should draw up a contract and the buyer has to sign it.

我們知道我們(賣方)應該擬出一份合同,買方必須簽署合同。

 運輸

do you do any chartering?

你們租船嗎?

If the cargo space must be reserved, please send us the necessary application forms.

假如要預訂貨艙,請將訂艙表寄給我們。

A part of the goods were damaged in transit.

一部門貨物在運輸途中受損。

The goods are now in transit.

此批貨物正在運輸途中。

How do you usually move your machines?

你們出口機器習慣使用哪種運輸方式?

Today let’s discuss the mode of transportation of the steel we ordered.

今天我們就談談關於鋼材的運輸方式吧。

The two sides finally reached an agreement on the mode of transportation.

雙方就運輸方式達成了協議。

It will cause a lot of problems in our transportation.

這將給我們的運輸帶來良多題目。

What is your specific transport requirement?

你們需要的運輸前提是什麼?

From what I’ve heard you’re ready well up in shipping work.

據我所知,您對運輸工作很在行。

We arrange shipments to any part of the world.

我們承攬去世界各地的貨物運輸。

 保險

Please fill in the application form.

請填寫一下投保單。

The extent of insurance is stipulated in the basic policy form and in the various risk clause.

保險的範圍寫在基本保險單和各種險別的條款裏。

The loss in question was beyond the coverage granted by us.

損失不包括在我方承保的範圍內。

The underwriters are responsible for the claim as far as it is within the scope of cover.

只要是在保險責任範圍內,保險公司就應負責賠償。

This information office provides clients with information on cargo insurance.

這個問訊處爲顧客提供大量關於貨物投保方面的信息。

I must say that you’ve corrected my ideas about the insurance.

我該說你們已經糾正了我對保險的看法。

I have come to explain that unfortunate affair about the insurance.

我是來解釋這件保險的不幸事件的。

All right. Let’s leave insurance now.

好吧,保險題目就談到這裏。

When should I go and have the tea insured?

我什麼時候將這批茶葉投保?

After loading the goods on board the hip, I go to the insurance company to have them insured.

裝船後,我到保險公司去投保。

Mr. Zhang met Mr. William in the office of the People’ Insurance Company of China.

張先生在中國人民保險公司的辦公室接待了威廉先生。

I’m looking for insurance from your company.

我是到貴公司來投保的