如何完美用英語表達謝意

Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.

如何完美用英語表達謝意

爲了旅途中最值得紀念的一天,謹向您表示感謝。

Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months/ for some time.

在您處的參觀訪問,是我們幾個月(一段時間)中最愉快的一天。謹向您表示感謝。

Thank you for doing so much to make my trip to New York interesting/ pleasant / fruitful.

爲了使我去紐約的旅遊有趣(愉快)(大有收穫),您做了許多事,特此致謝。

Thank you so much for your generous hospitality.

非常感謝您慷慨的款待。

I hope something will bring you to New York soon, so that I can return/ reciprocate your kindness/ hospitality.

希望不久您能有機會到紐約來,使我能答謝您的`盛情款待。

You must give me an opportunity to return your kindness when you visit my home.

希望您光臨我處,使我能答謝您的盛情。

Thank you very much indeed / ever so much/ so much.

最真誠地(確實)(非常)感謝您。

Many thanks for your kind/ warm letter.

感謝您友好(熱情)的來信。

Thanks a million / ever so much.

萬分(非常)感謝。

Please accept my sincere / profound appreciation / gratitude for ……

請接受我真摯的(衷心的)(深切的)感謝……

I sincerely / deeply appreciate……

我真摯地(深深地)感謝……

There is nothing more important / gratifying to me than receiving one of your letters.

再也沒有比收到您的來信更使我覺得重要(感激)了。

Your letters are so much fun/ entertaining.

您的來信充滿了樂趣(帶來了歡樂)。

Your most courteous/ considerate/ delightful letter……

您那彬彬有禮(體貼入微)(令人欣慰)的來信……

I cannot tell you how much your letter relieved/ delighted/ amused me.

我無法告訴您,您的來信使我多麼高興(寬慰)(陶醉)。

I love the way you describe/ say/ put things in your letters. You make even the smallest incident seem so interesting/ important/ amusing/ charming.

我很欣賞您在信中描述各種事物的手法。您的妙筆使微小的事情都顯得很有趣(重要)(動人)(神祕)。

It was ( very ) good/ ( very ) kind/ ( very ) thoughtful of you……

承蒙好意(美意)(盛情)(關心)……

At the outset, I want to thank you for your kindness to me……

首先,我要感謝您對我的友愛和問候……

Believe me, I am truly grateful for……

我確實真誠地感謝你……

We were deeply touched by……

……使我們深受感動。

I regret very much that I did not have an opportunity to thank you personally.

未能面謝,深表遺憾。