奧運會實用英語口語精選

1.I'm looking forward to the Olympic Games in Beijing.

奧運會實用英語口語精選

我期待着北京奧運會的召開。

A: I'm looking forward to the Olympic Games in Beijing.

A: 我期待着北京奧運會的召開。

B: When do they begin?

B: 什麼時候召開?

A: On August 8, 2008.

A: 2008年8月8日.

B: That's o-eight, o-eight, o-eight. (08. 08. 08)

B: 那正好是08-08-08。

A: Yes, You' re right. 8 is a very lucky number for Chinese people.

A: 對,你說得對。8是中國人的幸運數字。

B: So August 8, 2008 is a really good day to begin the Olympics!

B: 所以奧運會在2008年8月8日召開是個好日子!

2.Tomorrow will be fine.

明天天氣會好的。

A Tomorrow will be fine.

A 明天天氣會好的。

B Great. Perhaps we can go to the Temple of Heaven Park.

B 好極了。也許我們能去天壇公園。

A Yes. It's really beautiful on a sunny day.

A 是的。在陽光燦爛的日子裏天壇公園非常漂亮。

B Good. I'm looking forward to seeing it.

B 好的。我盼望着去看到它。

A I think you'll like it. The Temples are beautiful.

A 我想你會喜歡它的。天壇很漂亮。

3.I practice a little everyday.

我每天都練一點。

A: So how do you keep your English up to speed?

A: 那麼你是怎樣使自己的英語不斷進步的呢?

B: Well, I practise a little everyday.

B: 喔,我每天都練一點。

A: How? In what ways?

A: 怎麼練?用什麼樣的方式練?

B: Lots of different ways. I listen to my favorite music CDs in English. I usually look at an English-language newspaper most days. I try and speak a little everyday.

B: 很多不同的方式。我聽自己最喜歡的英語版的'音樂CD。大多數的日子我通常要看英語報紙。我每天還努力說一點英語。

A: That sounds good. I guess it.

A: 我覺得聽起來還不錯。

4.It's good to practice speaking.

練習說很有用。

A: It's good to practise as much listening and reading as you can in your spare time.

A: 在你的業餘時間儘可能地多聽多讀有好處。

B: Yes, it is. But I think it's more important to practise speaking.

B: 是的,是這樣。但是我想練習說更重要。

A: Yes, it's good to practise speaking. Luckily, there are so many English-speaking people in Beijing now.

A: 是的,練習說很有用。幸運的是,現在北京有這麼多講英語的人。

B: Yes, there're lots of opportunities. You can have conversations at work and lots of other places.

B: 是的,有很多的機會。你可以在工作中和其他場合用英語會話。

A: It all helps. There's nothing as good as really using the language with native-speakers. A: 這些都很有幫助。再沒有什麼比跟母語是英語的人交流更好的。

5.I recommend the dumplings.

我推薦餃子。

A:You know that restaurant you told me about?

A:你記得你告訴我的那家餐館嗎?

B:Which one?

B:哪家?

A:The one near Wangfujing Street. I'm going there tomorrow.

A:在王府井大街附近的那家。我明天想去那裏 .

B:Oh, that one! You'll enjoy it - it's good.

B:噢,那家!你會喜歡那裏的--它很不錯。

A:What should I try? Do they have any speciality?

A:我應該吃什麼?他們有特色菜嗎?

B:Yes, I recommend the dumplings. They're really tasty.

B:哦,我推薦餃子。餃子非常香。

city has a real buzz.

這個城市非常熱鬧。

A: Let's plan all the things we can do.

A: 讓我們計劃一下我們能做些什麼。

B: Good idea. I'm sure you'll have a busy time.

B: 好主意。我肯定你將很忙碌。

A: Well, it's great to be here in Beijing. The city has a real buzz.

A: 哦,到北京來真好。這個城市真熱鬧。

B: Yes, these are exciting times. Lots of change.

B: 是的,這是激動人心的時刻。有很多的變化。

A: And the Olympics coming. I think Beijing is a very cool city at the moment.

A: 奧運會即將召開了。我想到時北京將是個非常漂亮的城市。