奧運會實用英語口語5篇

奧運會實用英語口語200句: 練習說很有用

奧運會實用英語口語5篇

It's good to practice speaking.

練習說很有用。

A: It's good to practise as much listening and reading as you can in your spare time.

A: 在你的業餘時間儘可能地多聽多讀有好處。

B: Yes, it is. But I think it's more important to practise speaking.

B: 是的,是這樣。但是我想練習說更重要。

A: Yes, it's good to practise speaking. Luckily, there are so many English-speaking people in Beijing now.

A: 是的,練習說很有用。幸運的是,現在北京有這麼多講英語的人。

B: Yes, there're lots of opportunities. You can have conversations at work and lots of other places.

B: 是的,有很多的機會。你可以在工作中和其他場合用英語會話。

A: It all helps. There's nothing as good as really using the language with native-speakers. A: 這些都很有幫助。再沒有什麼比跟母語是英語的人交流更好的。

奧運會實用英語口語200句:我推薦餃子

I recommend the dumplings.

我推薦餃子。

A:You know that restaurant you told me about?

A:你記得你告訴我的那家餐館嗎?

B:Which one?

B:哪家?

A:The one near Wangfujing Street. I'm going there tomorrow.

A:在王府井大街附近的那家。我明天想去那裏 .

B:Oh, that one! You'll enjoy it - it's good.

B:噢,那家!你會喜歡那裏的--它很不錯。

A:What should I try? Do they have any speciality?

A:我應該吃什麼?他們有特色菜嗎?

B:Yes, I recommend the dumplings. They're really tasty.

B:哦,我推薦餃子。餃子非常香。

奧運會實用英語口語200句:這個城市非常熱鬧

The city has a real buzz.

這個城市非常熱鬧。

A: Let's plan all the things we can do.

A: 讓我們計劃一下我們能做些什麼。

B: Good idea. I'm sure you'll have a busy time.

B: 好主意。我肯定你將很忙碌。

A: Well, it's great to be here in Beijing. The city has a real buzz.

A: 哦,到北京來真好。這個城市真熱鬧。

B: Yes, these are exciting times. Lots of change.

B: 是的,這是激動人心的時刻。有很多的變化。

A: And the Olympics coming. I think Beijing is a very cool city at the moment.

A: 奧運會即將召開了。我想到時北京將是個非常漂亮的城市。

奧運會實用英語口語200句:我想看看我的電子郵

I want to check my e-mail.

我想看看我的電子郵件。

A: Hi! I'll just be a few moments. I want to check my e-mail.

A: 嗨!我只用一會。我想看看我的'電子郵件。

B: No problem. I want to check mine too.

B: 沒問題。我也想看看我的。

A: I hate it when you get a lot of junk mails.

A: 有那麼多的垃圾郵件真令我討厭。

B: Me too. It's such a waste of time.

B: 我也是。這浪費了很多時間。

A: I'm expecting an e-mail from my friend and I want to reply.

A: 我在等我朋友的郵件,我想回復郵件。

奧運會實用英語口語200句:這是一個非常受人歡

It's a really popular destination.

這是一個非常受人歡迎的目的地。

A: Beijing's packed with tourists now.

A: 北京現在到處都是旅遊的人。

B: Yes, I guess it's a really popular destination nowadays.

B: 是的,我想現在它是一個非常受人歡迎的目的地。

A: Look at this – the hotel is full of tourists.

A: 看這——這家旅館全是遊客。

B: What language are they speaking? I can't understand what they're speaking.

B: 他們在講什麼語言?我不明白他們在說什麼。

A: I'm not sure. It might be French or Spanish. I'm not really sure.

A: 我不知道。可能是法語或者西班牙語。我不十分肯定。