關於同情的英語口語中英對照

關於同情的英語口語中英對照1

1、I'm sure that he will win the game.

關於同情的英語口語中英對照

我相信他肯定會獲勝。

2、I put reliance on him.

我相信他。

3、I’m sure of heavy rain this afternoon.

我確信今天下午有場大雨。

4、He can be lied on to keep secret.

相信他能保密。

5、We must have faith in the leaders.

要相信領導

6、I don't think there can be any doubt.

我認爲毫無疑問。

7、I trust my intuition.

我相信直覺。

8、Do you believe the donkey or me?

你相信驢子還是相信我?

9、Would you credit it ?

你相信嗎?

10、Did you believe a net-pal?

你相信網友嗎?

11、Do you believe in love on the Internet?

你相信網戀嗎?

12、No victor believes in chance.

沒有一個勝利者相信機遇。

13、Do you believe in the supernatural?

你相信鬼神嗎?

14、He is worthy of your trust.

他值得你信任。

15、I put my trust in you.

我信任你。

16、He has a distrust of strangers.

他不信任陌生人。

17、Trust is the foundation of leadership.

信任是領導力的基礎。

18、Small children are often very trustful.

小孩子往往輕易相信別人。

19、Without confidence there is no friendship.

友誼源於信任。

20、You can confide in her good faith.

你可以信任她的忠誠。

21、I took them into my confidence.

我對他們很信任。

22、Trust is the most important factor in every relationship.

爲人做事,信任至上。

關於同情的英語口語中英對照2

1、What a pity.

真遺憾!

2、That’s unfortunate!

真不走運!

3、Oh, poor thing!

啊,真可憐!

4、It is really most unfortunate.

這真是太不幸了。

5、It must be tough on you.

那你肯定很難受吧。

6、I'm sorry to hear that.

聽到這事我很難過。

7、I really sympathize with you.

我對你深表同情。

8、I felt much sympathy for the blind.

我對盲人深感同情。

9、She felt much compassion for Lucy.

她對露西滿懷同情。

10、I expressed my commiserations on his tribulation.

我對他的磨難表示同情。

11、His sufferings aroused our sympathy.

他的痛苦引起了我們的同情。

12、They are in sympathy with each other.

他們相互同情。

13、His heart melted with pity.

他因憐憫而心軟了。

14、The little girl often takes pity on small animals.

那個小姑娘常常憐憫小動物。

15、I pity him from the bottom of my heart.

我從心裏憐憫他。

16、She always identifies with the underdog.

她總是同情受害者。

17、The soldiers were killed without remorse.

戰士被無情地殺害了。

18、I feel with her in her unhappy marriage.

我同情她的不幸婚姻。

19、Please accept my heartfelt sympathy in your great sorrow.

對你的巨大不幸,我深表同情。

20、He got an eye injured in the car accident.

在車禍中他的一隻眼睛受傷了。

21、Her misfortune made him feel miserable.

她的不幸讓他感到十分難受。

22、We took pity on the poor people.

我們很同情貧窮的.人。

23、Please accept my deepest sympathy.

請接受我最深切的同情。

24、The doctor watched the patient sympathetically.

醫生同情地注視着病人。

25、They showed mercy to their opponents.

他們對對手很仁慈。

關於同情的英語口語中英對照3

1、Never mind.

別在意。

2、Better luck next time.

下次一定會走運的。

3、Don't give it another thought.

別放在心上。

4、Don’t take it to heart.

不要把它放在心上。

5、Nobody's perfect!

人無完人!

6、Don’t blame yourself.

別責備自己了。

7、It's not really your fault.

這不是你的錯。

8、It happens to the best of us.

這種事誰都會遇到。

9、Just calm down a bit!

你先靜一靜!

10、He tried to find ways of mollifying her.

他想方設法安慰她。

11、The news brought comfort to all of us.

這消息給我們大家帶來了安慰。

12、He tried to soothe the crying child.

他試着去哄那個在哭的孩子。

13、What a relief!

真叫人寬慰!

14、The president delivers some placatory remarks.

總統說了一些安撫的話。

15、We appeased him by saying sorry.

我們道了歉才使他平息下來。

16、Your company has been a great consolation to me.

能和你在一起對我是件極爲安慰的事。

17、He eased himself by cursing his enemy.

他咒罵敵人來安慰自己。

18、The old lady needs comfort.

那老婦人需要安慰。

19、He consoled himself by philosophical reflections.

他用哲學思想來安慰自己。

20、His neighbors came to comfort him.

鄰居們都來安慰他。

21、He tried to console her but in vain.

他試圖安慰她,但是沒有用。

22、They perfunctorily consoled him with a few words.

他們敷衍了事地安慰了他幾句。

23、I found solace from watching movies when I was in trouble.

我在煩惱時通過看電影得到安慰!

24、The news consoled them a great deal.

這消息給了他們很大的慰藉。

25、My only consolation is your letters and phone calls.

你的來信和來電是我唯一的慰藉。