關於交流的英語口語情景對話

Getting people’s attention 引起別人注意

關於交流的英語口語情景對話

1. Can I talk to you ? 能和你談一下嗎?

2. Can we talk? 能一塊兒談談嗎?

3. Let’s talk. 我們談談吧。

4. Excuse me. You got a minute? 對不起,能耽誤你一分鐘嗎?

5. May I have a word with you? 能和你說句話嗎?

6. If you don’t mind my asking, where did you come from? 你從哪兒來?要是你不介意我這麼問的話。

7. It’s none of my business, but I think her dress is a bit too loud. 雖說不干我的事,可我覺得她的裙子有點太花哨了。

8. I don’t want to sound like a busybody, but didn’t you plan to go abroad? 我並不想瞎打聽,可你原來不是打算出國嗎?

Launching conversation with a piece of news. 講述一條消息來打開話題

1. Listen up. 聽着。

2. Now hear this! 你聽着!

3. Get a load of this. 你聽聽這個。(load:大量,許多)

4. Are you ready for this? 想聽着。

5. Guess what? 你猜怎麼的?

6. Guess what I just found out. 你猜我剛知道了什麼?

7. You’ll never guess what I heard. 你永遠也猜不到我聽說了什麼。

8. You won’t believe this. 你會覺得難以置信。

9. You won’t believe what Tome just told me. 湯姆剛纔告訴我的事會嚇你

10. Did you hear the news? 你聽說那條新聞了嗎?

11. Have you heard the latest? 你聽說那條最新消息了嗎?Talking about weather. 談論天氣

1. Nice whether we are having. 天氣真好。

2. Nice day, isn’t it? 天兒真不錯,你說呢?

3. Freezing, isn’t it? 好冷啊!

4. What do you think of this weather? 你覺得今天天氣怎麼樣?

5. How do you like our weather? 你喜歡我們這裏的天氣嗎?

6. Is the weather always like this? 這兒的天氣總是這樣嗎?

7. The weather’s been very hot lately. 最近天氣總是很熱。

8. I think we should leave the door open. It’s boiling in there. 我覺得我們應該把大門敞着,屋裏太熱了。9. It’s like an oven in here. Let’s open the windows 這裏快成烤箱了,我們把窗子打開吧.

10. Horrible weather we are having. 這麼糟的天氣讓我們趕上了.

11. Dreadful weather, don’t you think? 天氣可真糟糕,你說呢?

12. Lousy weather, huh? 這種天氣真討厭,是吧? (lousy: 糟糕的,劣等的)

13. I don’t usually listen to the weather. They never get it right! 我不怎麼聽天氣預報.他們總報不準.

14. They say it’s going to rain tomorrow. 據說明天有雨.

15. What a downpour! 下得可真夠大的! (downpour: 傾盤大雨

16. Lovely weather for ducks. 這種天氣至少鴨子喜歡. (這是下雨時的調侃語)

Asking other people if they understand 問別人是否聽明白白了

1. Do you understand? 你明白嗎?

2. Do you know that I mean? 知道我的意思嗎?

3. See what I mean? 明白我的意思嗎?

4. Do you know what I’m talking about? 知道我講的`是什麼嗎?

5. Know what I’m saying? 知道我在說什麼嗎?

6. Do you get the message? 明白我的意思沒有?

7. Do you get the picture? 明白是怎麼回事了嗎?

8. Do you follow me? 聽懂我的意思沒有?

9. Are you with me on this? 這一點你聽懂我的意思沒有?

10. Does that make any sence? 這樣清楚了嗎?

11. Am I making sense? 我把意思說明白了嗎?

12Indicating that you understand 表示明白對方的意思.

1. I hear you 知道了.

2. I got you. 明白了.

3. I can see that. 這一點我明白.

4. I hear what you’re saying. 我明白你的意思.

5. Okay, I know just what you mean. 嗯,我明白你的意思.

6. I know what you mean. I’v been there. 我明白你的意思. 我深有體會.

7. I’m with you. 我知道你的意思.

8. Yes, I read you loud and clear. 嗯,我完全明白.

9. I understand what you’re saying. 我明白你說的意思.

10. I get the picture. 我知道是怎麼回事了.

11. All right, I get the message. 好吧,我知道了.. Am I making my self clerar? 我講的清楚嗎?

If you do not catch what was said 假如你沒聽清對方說的話.

1. I beg you pardon? 對不起,你說什麼?

2. What was that? 你說什麼?

3. Say what? 你說什麼?

4. Excuse me? What did you say? 對不起,你說什麼?

5. I’m sorry. I missed that. 對不起,我沒聽清.

6. What did you say? I didn’t quite get that. 你說什麼?我沒聽清楚.

7. How’s that again. 你再說一次?

8. Could you please say it again? 你能重複一下嗎?

9. Run it by me again, if you don’t mind.不介意的話,請再說一遍.