Bank clerk:May I help you?
請問有什麼可以幫助您的?
Terry:Yes, can I cash my traveler's check here?
是的,我能在這兒兌換我的旅行支票嗎?
Bank clerk:Of course, we'd be happy to cash it for you.
當然啦,我們很高興能爲您兌換。
Terry:What's the cashing rate?
兌換的比率是多少?
Bank clerk:Well, it's listed on the electronic board on the left. We cash it at present traveler's check buying rate.
比率都列在左邊的'電子榜上。我們是以現在旅行支票的買入比率兌換。
Terry:Oh, I see. How much it the service charge?
哦,我知道了。那服務費是多少?
Bank clerk:The service charge is 1% of the total amount of the check.
服務費是支票總額的1%。
Terry:Well, I'd like to cash these four checks for $100 each.
好的,我想換四張100美元的旅行支票。
Bank clerk:Would you please countersign them here?
您能在這兒復籤一下嗎?
Terry:OK, there you are.
好的,簽好了。
Bank clerk:And your passport please.
您的護照?
Terry:Oh, I forgot to bring it. It is in my hotel room.
哦,我忘帶了。它在我的旅館房間裏。
Bank clerk:Sorry, sir. We can't cash the checks for you without your passport.
對不起,先生。沒有護照我們不能爲您兌換。
Terry:Well, thanks. I will come again this afternoon, then.
謝謝,那我下午再來。