商務交際閃光英語口語集錦

久仰!

商務交際閃光英語口語集錦

I ve heard so much about you.

好久不見了!

Long time no see.

辛苦了!

You ve had a long e had a long flight.

尊敬的朋友們!

Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends

閣下(多用於稱呼大使)

Your Excellency

我代表北京市政府歡迎各位朋友訪問北京,職場精英們必看:商務交際閃光英語口語集錦。

On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.

對您的大力協助,我謹代表北京市政府表示衷心的感謝。

On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.

在北京過得怎麼樣?

How are you making out in Beijing?

我一定向他轉達您的'問候和邀請,英語方法《職場精英們必看:商務交際閃光英語口語集錦》。

Ill surely remember you and your invitation to him.

歡迎美商來北京投資

American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.

歡迎多提寶貴意見。

Your valuable advice is most welcome.

不虛此行!

Its a rewarding trip!

您的日程很緊,我們的會見是否就到此爲止。

As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.

請代我問候王先生。

Please remember me to .

感謝光臨!

Thank you so much for coming.

歡迎再來!

Hope youll come again.

歡迎以後多來北京!

Hope youll visit Beijing more often.

請留步,不用送了!

I will see myself out, please.

多保重!

Take care!

祝您一路平安!

Have a nice trip!