十句最具創意的英語翻譯

翻譯的時候我們大多會選擇直譯,但有時候意譯會有意想不到的好效果。瞎忙忙時小編分享的十句最有創意的英語翻譯,歡迎閱讀!

十句最具創意的英語翻譯

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

剽悍的人生不需要解釋。

It's not the fall that kills you; it's the sudden stop at the end.

跳樓的`時候,“啊——”的時候還沒死,“啪!”那纔是死了。

Hospitality: making your guests feel like they're at home, even if you wish they were.

好客就是讓客人覺得他們像在他們家一樣,儘管你真的希望他們滾回他們家。

You're never too old to learn something stupid.

活到老,2到老

If you keep your feet firmly on the ground, you'll have trouble putting on your pants.

直譯:如果你始終腳踏實地,那就別想穿褲子了。

意譯:人太老實沒法活。

Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

世界總是在變,但我卻怎麼也便不出來。

人生何處不杯具,唯有面對飲水機。

The last thing I want to do is to hurt you. But it's still on the list.

直譯:在這個世界上,我最不願意做的事就是傷害你,但是這件事仍在我的考慮之列。

意譯:我真不想傷害你,但你也別逼我。

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

直譯:知識就是說你知道西紅柿是一種水果;智慧就好似不要把它放進水果沙拉里。

意譯:知識就是告訴你說應該把雞蛋放進籃子,智慧則是叫你不要把所有雞蛋都放進一個籃子。

If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.

上帝瞅着咱們呢,大夥好歹喜感點吧!

I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.

老子拼死拼活奮鬥到食物鏈頂端,不是爲了成爲一個素食者。