時代在進步,家長也越來越注重孩子的教育,首當其衝的當然是語言問題,英語學習注重閱讀寫作的.同時,也側重於口語的應用。孩子不敢張口說英語的情況屢見不鮮,怎樣讓孩子主動的張口說英語難倒了一羣家長。下面,是小編爲大家搜索整理的國小英語口語脫口練習,希望能給大家帶來幫助!更多精彩內容請及時關注我們應屆畢業生考試網!
1.I have a lot of problems. 我有很多問題。
2.I hope our dreams come true. 我希望我們的夢想成真。
3.I’m looking forward to seeing you. 我期望見到你。
4.I’m supposed to go on a diet / get a raise. 我應該節食/漲工資。
5.I heard that you’re getting married. Congratulations.聽說你要結婚了,恭喜!
6.I see what your mean. 我瞭解你的意思。
7.I can’t do this. 我不能這麼做。
me explain why I was late. 讓我解釋遲到的理由。
’s have a beer or something. 咱們喝點啤酒什麼的。
e is your office? 你們的辦公室在哪?
這是多少錢?
How much does this cost?
我喜歡這個。
I like this.
我要買這個。
I would like to take this one.
有沒有別的顏色?
Do you have any other colors?
我可以試穿這個嗎?
May I try this on?
你可以算便宜一點嗎?
Can you cut me a deal?
我可不可以用信用卡付帳?
Can I pay by credit card?
在哪裏可以換錢?
Where can I change money?
你們幾點營業/打烊?
What time do you open/close?
我要買這個禮物送給我朋友。
I'm looking for a gift for my friend.
請幫我把這個包起來。
Please wrap this for me.
謝謝,可是我只是看看。
Think you but I'm just looking.
去餐廳 go to restaurant
A: There's no food at home. Let's go out to eat. 家裏沒有食物了,去外面吃吧。
B: Where shall we go to eat? 那我們去哪兒吃啊?
A: I'm hungry. Let's go and eat in the restaurant. 我餓死了,去飯店吃吧。
B: That restaurant is very popular. Let's eat here. 那家店很火,咱們就在這兒吃吧。
A: Do you have a menu? Let me look at the menu first.
有菜單嗎?我先看一下菜單。
C: OK. Here you are. 好的,請看/給你。
A: Do you want to eat hot pot? 想吃火鍋嗎?
B: I don't know what to eat. What is the most popular dish here?
我不知道吃什麼。這裏最受歡迎的菜是哪個?
C: Of course boiled fish. 當然是水煮魚啦。
B: Is this dish spicy? 這個菜辣嗎?
C: A little. What would you like to drink, Sir?
一點點。您想要喝點什麼,先生?
A: Do you have a tomato soup? 有西紅柿湯嗎?
C: Yes, we have. 嗯,有的。
B: Tom, would you like rice or dumplings? 湯姆,你想吃米飯還是餃子?
A: I want a bowl of pasta. 我想要一碗意大利面。
B: OK. Give me a bowl of dumplings. That's all.
好吧,那就給我來一碗餃子吧。就這些。
C : OK. Wait for a moment please. 好的,請稍等一會兒。
【其它表達】
Beijing duck 北京烤鴨
Can I order now? 現在可以點餐了嗎
What is this dish?這是什麼菜?
This dish is delicious. 這個菜真好吃 。
pay the bill 買單
Oh, it's too expensive!哦,太貴了。
My treat. / It's on me./ It's my treat. 我請客。
No, let's go AA.不,我們AA。
OK, next time it's on me. 好吧,下次我請客。