跨國婚戀英語口語對話

現在隨着全球化趨勢與人們思想的解放,跨國婚戀也越來越普遍,關於跨國婚戀你怎麼看?跟着小編來看看下面的有關英語口語對話,還有更多精彩內容盡在應屆畢業生考試網。

跨國婚戀英語口語對話
  跨國婚戀英語口語對話一

N: if you can choose, will you marry a foreigner or a Chinese?

如果讓你選的話,你是願意嫁給一箇中國人還是一個外國人?

S: why? Did tom pop the question?

爲什麼這麼問,湯姆向你求婚了嗎?

N: not yet. But I wonder if I can get my parents’ consent.

沒有,我怕父母不同意。

S: let me guess, your parents want you to marry a Chinese man, right?

我猜猜,你父母一定是想你嫁一箇中國人,對嗎?

N: you are right. It is giving me a real headache. I feel like I’m between a rock and a hard place.

是啊,我正頭疼呢,我覺得左右爲難。

S: I used to have the same problem when I was with my ex.

我和以前的男朋友談戀愛時,也遇到了同樣的問題。

N: oh, how did you deal with it?

那你怎麼解決的?

S: I just let it go and continued dating with my Korean boyfriend. But finally we broke up.

我就順其自然,繼續和我的'韓國男朋友約會,但是後來我們還是分手了。

N: oh, it’s a pity. What was the matter?

太可惜了,爲什麼啊?

S: simple. We had personality clashes and there were too many cultural differences.

很簡單,我們性格不合,雙方文化也有很多不同之處。

N: like what?

比如呢?

S: he hoped to live in the Korean way and asked me to give up working and stay at home to take care of the family.

他希望我過韓式的生活,要求我放棄工作,安心待在家裏。

N: Oh, I see. In their culture women should put family first.

這樣啊,在他們的文化裏,女性應該以家庭爲重。

S: yes, he said it would be batter for me and for the whole family. But I simply can not quit working.

是啊,他說這樣對我,對整個家庭都好。但是我就是不想辭掉工作。

N: so that's why it’s hard to have a happy marriage with a foreigner.

所以和外國人結婚,很難幸福。

S: not really. There are many successful mixed marriage around us.

也不一定,我們周圍不也有很多成功的例子嘛。