會議相關商務英語口語

會議是做生意的重要一部分。如果你是在一家國際企業工作的話,大多數的會議將會用英語進行。下面是小編整理的關於會議的英語口語,希望能幫到大家!

會議相關商務英語口語

  成功的會議

瑪麗:

You`d never guess it, but our meeting has been the most successful ever.

你絕對想不到我們這次會議是有史以來最成功的.

薩姆:

Really? How So?

真的嗎?爲什麼?

瑪麗:

All our hard work has finally paid off! We were able to negotiate 3 new highly profitable supply contracts.

我們的全部辛勞終於有了回報! 我們談成了3份高利潤的供應合同.

薩姆:

That`s great! How did you manage that?

真棒!你是怎樣做到的?

瑪麗:

Due to good preparations we were able to answer every query, and compromise on any potential problems.

由於準備充分.我們可以回答每個質詢.並在一些潛在問題上達成妥協.

薩姆:

Have you been able to complete your meeting report yet?

你寫完你的會議報告了嗎?

瑪麗:

No not yet. I`m still putting it together with the rest of the negotiations team.

還沒有.我還在和談判團隊的其他成員一起動手起草呢.

薩姆:

When do you think you`ll be able to give the management team a full debriefing?

你認爲什麼時候能給管理層一個完整的簡介? 查看替換句

瑪麗:

Hopefully next Tuesday.

希望是下星期二.

薩姆:

That`d be great. We have a few more business meetings in the pipeline for you to work on in the future.

太好了.接下來我們還有一些供應方面的商務會議要你去完成.

  開會了,人呢

約翰:

Where is everyone?

人都在哪裏?

蘇:

Don`t know.

不知道.

約翰:

Did you inform all of the managers that there was going to be a meeting this afternoon?

你通知了所有經理今天下午要開會嗎?

蘇:

Yes, there`s no reason why they shouldn`t be here.

是的.他們沒有理由不到場.

約翰:

Ok, we`ll just have to start without them. (Secretary enters)

沒有他們.我們照樣開會.(祕書進入)

蘇:

This better be important, I told you to hold all phone calls. (Secretary hands her a note and leaves)

但願是什麼重要的事.我吩咐過你接聽所有電話.( 祕書交給她一張紙條然後離開)

約翰:

What is it?

這是什麼?

蘇:

From Ben, Anthony and Ivan. It says they can`t make it due to some problems they`re having down at the factory.

本.安東尼和伊凡發來的.說他們因爲在工廠碰到了一些問題來不了了.

約翰:

Ok, at least we know now. Let`s just get down to business.

好的.至少我們現在知道怎麼回事了.讓我們切入正題吧.

蘇:

Have we received that report on the proposed takeover?

我們收到了那份關於提議的兼併的報告沒有?

約翰:

Yes, it says that the company can proceed without any legal or financial problems.

收到了.說公司可以如期進行.不會有任何法律或者金融方面的問題.

  商務會議結束

露西:

How does your business trip to shanghai go? Were they successful in the end?

你這次出差上海怎麼樣?最後成功了嗎?

大衛:

It was perhaps the longest day in my life.

這或許是我有生以來最長的`一天.

露西:

Really? Why so?

真的嗎?爲什麼會這樣?

大衛:

We arrived safe and sound, but after that it was nothing but problem after problem.

我們平安到達.但此後麻煩層出不窮.

露西:

What about the meetings you had with those potential customers?

你與那些潛在客戶的會談怎麼樣?

大衛:

The meetings were long and drawn out, and in the end, after 7 hours, all the trouble we went to proved futile.

會談漫長得沒完沒了.而且7小時之後.我們的一切努力最後都付之東流.

露西:

You were not able to find a compromise?

你沒有找到妥協方案嗎?

大衛:

Anything but! Then, after one of the longest days of my life, the hotel we had booked was cheap and nasty!

別提了!隨後.在經過了我人生中最長的一天後.我們預訂的旅館又 是低廉而骯髒的!

露西:

Oh! So it was really a disastrous trip.

噢! 這真是一次災難性的旅行.

大衛:

Yes, I have never seen anything quite like it.

是啊.我從未見過像這樣的事情.