支付方式相關的商務英語口語

商務英語分三個等級:初級,中級,高級。爲了幫助大家學習商務英語,小編分享了一些商務英語口語,希望能對大家有所幫助!

支付方式相關的商務英語口語

Payment by L/C is our method of trade in such commodities.

信用證付款是我們關於日用品的貿易方式

Our usual terms of payment are by an irrevocable L/C to be established in the seller’s

favour through the bank of China.

我們一般的付款條件是通過中國銀行開具以賣方爲受益人的不可撤銷信用證

For exports, we usually adopt irrevocable letters of credit available by seller’s

documentary drafts at sight.

對出口方而言,我們一般接受賣方即期匯票的不可撤銷信用證

We usually make payment by letters of credit or adopt some other modes of payment

such as immediate payment, deferred payment and payment by installments.

我們一般信用證付款或者其它方式付款,比如即期付款、延期付款和分批付款

We have opened an L/C in your favor through the Bank of China for an amount of

£17,000 to cover the full CIF value of our order No

我們已經開具由中國銀行你方爲受益人關於全額CIF訂單編號754總金額17,000美金的信

用證

We will start the payment in half a year and all the amounts will be cleared off within 3

years by six installments.

我們將在半年內付款,總款將在3年內分6次付清

We prefer to have the payment made by L/C through the negotiating bank in Sweden.

我們更喜歡開具由瑞士爲議付行的信用證

Payments shall be made by us after receipt of the shipping documents specified in clause

10 of this contract.

接到裝船通知後,我們將根據合同第10款進行付款

We shall open a letter of credit in your favor to be settled in US dollars.

我們將開具以你方爲受益人美金支付的信用證

We agree to accept goods in 3 shipments and you may draw on us at 60d/s from the date

of dispatch of each shipment.

我們同意分3批裝運,你可以按每批裝運期開具60日匯票

Could you make an exception in our case and accept D/P or D/A?

你能特例接受付款交單或承兌交單嗎

I hope you would leave us some leeway in terms of payment.

我希望你能讓我們在付款條件上有所偏差

Would you agree to a 30-day credit period?

你同意30日信用期嗎

Because of the money problem, I hope that you can allow us to pay in installments with

the first payment after delivery, then we’ll pay the rest once month.

因爲資金問題,我希望你能讓我們在首付到達後能分批付款,然後我們將月結

We are having some trouble in receiving payment, so we want to ask if we could defer

payment until the end of the month.

我們在收款上遇到一些問題,故我想問一下我們能否延遲到月底付款

We refer payment after delivery, because these goods are very expensive.

我們希望貨到付款,因爲這批貨非常昂貴

We hope to payment by bill of exchange at 30d/s .

我們希望付款改爲30日匯票

We hope you can accept payment in other currencies expect in US dollars.

我們希望你們能夠接受除美金以外的其它貨幣

We shall be very happy if you can grant us a extension of 2 weeks.

如果你們能給我們延長2周我們將非常高興

We ask to put off the time of our payment 3 months later to facilitate the capital

turnover.

我們要求能推遲付款3個月以便資金週轉