外貿英語口語《約定付款方式》

在外貿中,約定好付款方式可是很重要的。怎麼約定付款方式?下面的英語口語也許可以幫到你。

外貿英語口語《約定付款方式》

We regret we can't accept payment "cash against document".

很抱歉,我們不能接受憑單付款辦法。

We'll agree to change the terms of payment from L/C at sight to D/P at sight.

我們同意將即期信用證付款方式改爲即期付款交單。

We accept D/P payment for future dealings.

以後的`交易我們以付款交單方式支付。

We can do the business on 60 days D/P basis.

我們可以按60天付款交單的方式進行交易。

We agree to draw at 30 days D/P.

我們同意開立30天期的付款交單匯票。

We'll draw D/P against your purchase.

我們按付款交單方式收你方這批貨款。

As a special sign of encouragement, we'll consider accepting payment by D/P at this sales-purchasing stage.

在此推銷階段,我們將考慮接受付款交單方式以資鼓勵

We regret we can't accept "Cash against Documents" on arrival of goods at destination.

很抱歉,我們不能同意“貨抵目的地付款交單”方式付款。

The buyer suggested D/A as the terms of payment, but the seller was unwilling to make any exception.

買方建議用承兌交單作爲付款方式,但賣方不願例外。

We can't agree to draw at 30 days D/A.

我們不同意開具30天期的承兌交單匯票。

So it's better for us to adopt D/P or D/A.

因此,最好是採用付款交單方式或承兌交單方式。

I suppose D/P or D/A should be adopted as the mode of payment this time.

我建議這次用付款交單或承兌交單方式來付款。

It would help me greatly if you would accept D/A or D/P.

如果您能接受D/P或D/A付款,那可幫了我們大忙。

Could you make an exception and accept D/A or D/P?

您能否來個例外,接受D/A或D/P付款方式?

Words and Phrases

Documents against Payment (D/P) 付款交單

Documents against Payment at Sight (D/P sight) 即期付款交單

Documents against Payment after Sight (D/P sight) 遠期付款交單

Documents against Acceptance (D/A) 承兌交單

dealing 交易,生意

sales-purchasing 促銷,推銷

stage 階段,過程

destination 目的地

to make exception 例外

Cash Against Payment 憑單付款