外貿常用英語口語

You may have some difficulties in arranging railway transportation, I guess.我猜你們安排鐵路運輸有困難。

外貿常用英語口語

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?不知你們能不能接受在一段時間裏分批交貨?

Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?你能否告知我們最早船期嗎?

When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?李先生,什麼時候能得到你們到岸價的實盤?

We’ll send you two sets of the Shipped, Clean Bill of Lading.我們將寄送兩套已裝運清潔提單。

We’ll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you. 如果你們願意的`話,我們想留幾個晚上供你們自由支配。

We’d have to compare notes on what we’ve discussed during the day. 我們想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。

We’d rather have you quote us es.我們希望你們報離岸價格。

We wonder whether you do counter trade.我們不知道你們是否做抵償貿易。

We think it necessary to move the articles by way of combined transportation.我們認爲聯運貨物十分必要。

We may aGREe to do processing trade with you.我們同意與你們進行來料加工貿易。