與客戶還價的外貿人員常用英語口語

1. At what time can we work out a deal?

與客戶還價的外貿人員常用英語口語

我們什麼時候洽談生意?

2. If the price is higher than that, we’d rather call the whole deal off.

如果價格比這還高,我們寧願放棄這樁生意。

3. It’s absolutely out of the question for us to reduce our price to your level.

我們不可能將價格降到你方所要求的那樣低。

4. We can’t accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.

除非你們減價5%,否則我們無法接受報盤。

5. We make a counter-offer to you of $150 per metric ton F.O.B. London.

我們還價爲每公噸倫敦離岸價150美元。

6. Your counteroffer is too low and we can’t accept it.

你方還價太低了,我方無法接受。

7. I’m afraid I don’t find your price competitive at all.

我看你們的報價毫無任何競爭性。

8. If you insist on your price and refuse to make any concession, there will be not much point in further discussion.

如果你方堅持自己的價格,不作讓步,我們沒有必要再談下去了。

9. Let’s have your counteroffer.

請還個價。

10. Still, I think it unwise for either of us to insist on his own price.

不過,我認爲彼此都堅持自己的價格是不明智的。

11. We think your offer is too high, which is difficult for us to accept.

我們認爲你方的.報價太高了,我方難以接受。

12. Our offer is reasonable and realistic. It comes in line with the prevailing market.

我方的報價是合理的、現實的,符合當前市場的價格水平。