感謝英語怎麼說

●道謝

感謝英語怎麼說

謝謝!

Thank you. *在歐美日常生活中,不能忘記對別人表示感謝。

Thank you. (謝謝!)

You're welcome. (不客氣。)

多謝!

Thanks. *比Thank you.較隨便些。

非常感謝!

Thank you very much. *比Thank you.要有禮貌。

Thanks a lot.

Thank you so much.

真是非常感謝。

Much appreciated. Thank you. *appreciate “感激”、“感謝”,多在美國南部使用。

I appreciate it.

謝謝您的好意。

Thanks for your kindness.

That's very nice of you.

That's very kind of you.

How kind of you.

非常感謝你的關懷。

I appreciate your kindness.

I appreciate your kindness. (非常感謝你的關懷。)

Don't mention it. (別客氣。)

我無法表達對您的感謝。

I can't thank you enough.

I can't thank you enough. (我無法表達對您的'感謝。)

You're quite welcome. (您太客氣了。)

真不知如何感謝你的關心。

I can hardly thank you enough for your kindness. *hardly常常和can、could構成否定的形式表示“根本不能……”、“難以……”。和barely意思大致相同。

I have no words to thank you. (不知說什麼才能感謝您。)

I can't exprehow grateful I am. (不知如何表達謝意。)

你幫了我大忙了。

You've been very helpful.

You've been a big help. (你幫我大忙了。)

You've been a great help. (你幫我大忙了。)

謝謝你的幫助。

Thank you for the help.

Thank you for the help. (謝謝你的幫助。)

My pleasure. (沒什麼。)

Thank you for helping me. (謝謝你對我的照顧。)

I appreciate your help.

耽誤您時間,實在對不起。

Thanks for your time.

Thanks for your time. (耽誤您時間,實在對不起。)

Don't worry about it. (沒關係。)

感謝您爲我做的一切。

Thanks for everything.

Thanks for all you've done.

Thank you for all of your kindness.

不管怎麼都要謝謝您。

Thank you anyway. *對方雖好意相助,但終究沒有起到作用時使用。

Sorry, I don't know. (對不起,我不知道。)

Thank you anyway. (不管怎麼都要謝謝您。)

Thanks for offering, but... (謝謝你的建議,但是……)

Thanks for offering, but I have other plans. (謝謝您的建議,可是我們有其他計劃。)

哦!那太好了。

How nice!

It's on me. (這次我請客。)

Oh! How nice! (哦!那太好了。)

How lovely! *女性常用。

What a treat!

我欠你的情。

I owe you one.

I'm much obliged. (萬分感謝。)*比較禮貌的說法。be obliged表示“感謝,感激”,多在美國南部使用。

I'm in your debt. *in one's debt “向……借過錢”,引申爲“受……的恩惠”,比較強調感謝的心情。

謝謝你送給我的禮物。

Thanks a lot for your present.

Thank you for your gift.

您能這樣說,我非常感謝。

Thanks for saying so.

I really like your apartment. (我真的喜歡你的公寓。)

Thanks for saying so. (您能這樣說,我非常感謝。)

It's nice of you to say so.

謝謝你告訴我。

Thanks for telling me.

You have a run in your stocking. (你的絲-襪跳線了。)

Thanks for telling me. (謝謝你告訴我。)

Thanks for letting me know.

非常感謝你等着我。

Thanks for waiting for me.

Sorry to have kept you waiting. (對不起,讓你久等了。)

Sorry, I'm late. (對不起,我晚了。)

謝謝你約我出來。

Thanks for asking me out. *ask someone out 一般是“約會”的意思。

Thanks for inviting me. (謝謝您邀請我。)

謝謝你鼓勵我。

Thanks for cheering me up. *cheer up “鼓勵”、“打起精神”、“鼓足勇氣”。

Thank you for ma-ki-ng me feel better.

你救了我一命。

You saved my life.

Watch out! Stop! (小心!站住!)

Thanks, you saved my life. (謝謝,你救了我一命。)

謝謝你對我的忠告。

Thanks for warning me.

Thanks for the warning.

Thanks for telling me. (謝謝你告訴我。)

謝謝你不遠萬里專程跑一趟。

Thanks for coming all the way over here.

Thanks for coming all the way over here. (謝謝你大老遠專程跑一趟。)

It was no trouble. (這沒什麼大不了的。)

謝謝你的來信,你對我太好了。

Thank you for your letter. It was very kind of you.

Thank you for your letter. It was very kind of you. (謝謝你的來信,你對我太好了。)

You're welcome. (這沒什麼。