在裁縫店的英語口語

I would like to have a custom-made skirt.

在裁縫店的英語口語

我想定做一條裙子。

How long does it take to make an evening dress?

做一件晚禮服要多久?

What options do I have for fabric?

有哪些料子可以選擇?

Will you take my measurements?

你能給我量一下尺寸嗎?

What’s the charge for the tailoring?

手工費是多少?

What about your workmanship?

你們的做工如何?

Do you do alterations on clothing?

您這改衣服嗎?

I want it a bit close around the waist.

我想要腰圍小一點。

The trousers are too narrow in the seat.

褲子的臀部太瘦了。

I’d like to have this pressed, please.

請你把這個熨一下。

Tina: I would like to have a custom-made skirt.

我想定做一條裙子。

Tailor: May I take your size?

我可以量你的`尺寸嗎?

Tina: OK.I want it a bit close around the waist.

好的,我想要腰圍小些。

Tailor: No problem.

沒有問題。

Tina: How long will it take?

大約要多久做好?

Tailor: About a week.

大約一週。

Tina: What’s the charge for the tailoring?

手工費多少?

Tailor: 20 yuan for a skirt.

一條裙子20 元。