英語流行口語集錦

9 Apologies and Replies

英語流行口語集錦

道歉及回答

Sorry about that.

這事真對不起。(較隨便)

A:Ouch,my foot! B:Sorry about you all right?

哎喲,我的腳!對不起,你沒事吧?

A: be careful next time. B:I certainly will.

沒事,下次注意點。我會的。

That was stupid of me.

我真蠢。(較隨便)

A:Did you bring my novel? B:Oh,no.I forgot was stupid of me.

把我的小說帶來了嗎?哎呀上,我又忘記了.我真蠢.

A:Oh,'d better bring it to me tomorrow.

你呀,最好明天帶給我。

A thousand pardons for...

......抱歉,抱歉。(較隨便)

A:A thousand pardons for having given you so much trouble.

給你添這麼多的麻煩,抱歉,抱歉。

B:Not a bit of it.I hope you can understand what I've explained.

沒什麼,希望你能理解我的解釋。

A:Yes,thank you.

我會的。

I really feel bad about...

爲......我特別難受。(較隨便)

A:I really feel bad about that,John.

約翰,爲這事我特別難受。

B:No time try to do it better. A:I sure will.

不礙事。下次做好點兒就行了。我會的。

Sorry to ...

對不起......。(較隨便)

A:Sorry to have lost your name card.

對不起,把你的名片丟了。

B:Don't worry.I'll let you have another one. A:It's very kind of you.

別擔心,我再給你一張。多謝。

Oh,my fault for......

哦,......是我的錯。(較隨便)

A:Oh,my fault for breaking your pen.

哦,弄壞了你的筆是我的錯。

B:Let's forget can happen to the best of us.

沒關係,這種事誰都難免。

A:You're so considerate.

你真體諒人。

I'y.

......對不起了。(通用)

A:I'm awfully/terribly sorry,Mike.I forgot to bring you the tape.

邁克,真對不起。我忘記給你帶錄音帶了。

B:Never mind.I won't use it until tomorrow.

沒關係,我明天才用。

A:I'm sure you can have it tomorrow.

明天我一定帶給你。

Sorry.

對不起。(較隨便)

A:Sorry,Honey.I've lost the key.

對不起,親愛的。我把鑰匙丟了。

B: It's nothing. It's not the first time anyway.

沒關係,反正也還是第一次了。

A:Oh,come on.I won't be that silly again.

你別這麼說了。我以後不會那麼蠢了。

I beg your pardon.

對不起,重複一下好嗎?(通用)

A:I beg you pardon?I didn't quite catch what you said.

對不起,重複一下好嗎?我沒有聽清你的話.

B:All right.I'll repeat it. A:Thank you very much.

好吧,我再重複一遍。多謝。

Please excuse me for...

對不起,請......。(通用)

A:Please excuse me for a while.

對不起,請等一會兒。

I've got to go and have a look at my won't be long.

我得看一看孩子。不會很久的。

B:Certainly.I'll be waiting for you here. A:It's very kind of you.

好吧,我在這兒等你。你真好。

I'm sorry to ...

對不起......。(通用)

A:I'm sorry to have kept you waiting so long.

真抱歉讓你久等了。

B:That's made you so late?

沒關係,你怎麼來這麼晚?

A:I was tied up with some urgent business. B:I see.

有急事脫不開身。我明白了。

I pope you won't mind.

希望你不要介意。(通用)

A:I'm going to bring my kids with me .I hope you won't mind.

我想把孩子帶來,希望你不要介意。

B:Not at all.I love kids,you know. A:I's very nice of you.

沒關係,你知道我喜歡孩子。你真好。

Forgive me for ...

原諒我......。(通用)

A:Forgive me for interrupting you. B:It doesn't 's it ?

對不起,打斷你一下。沒關係,什麼事?

A:I've got two questions to ask you. B:Go ahead.

有兩個問題想問一問。問吧。

I'm afraid...

恐怕...。(通用)

A:I'm afraid I've taken too much of your time.

佔你好多時間,真對不起。

B:It doesn't matter,I'm not busy anyway. A:Thank you very much.

沒關係,反正我也不忙。太謝謝了。

I apologize for...

我爲......表示歉意。(較正式)

A:I apologize for what i said just now.

我爲剛纔說的話表示歉意。

B:Don't think any more about I do appreciate your concern.

不要再去想它了。我很感激你的關心。

A:I hope we can understand each other better in the days to come.

希望在以後的日子裏能更多的'相互瞭解。

Please accept my apologies for...

......請接愛我的道歉。(較正式)

A:Please accept my apologies for not going to your party.

沒去參加您的聚會,真抱歉。

B:That's perfectly airight.

沒關係。

A:I had to take my little sister to hospital,you know.

你知道我得帶妹妹去醫院。

B:Of course,that's more important.

那當然更重要。

I've got to apologize for troubling you so much.

給你了這麼多的麻煩,真對不起.(較正式)

A:I've got to apologize for troubling you so much.

給你添了這麼多的麻煩,真對不起。

B:There's no reason to apologize for such a trifling thing.

小事一樁,用不着道歉。

A:Do drop in on me when you're in town.

來城裏時,一定要到我這兒來。

I must beg to apologize for...

......我得向你道歉。(較正式)

A:I must beg to apologize for the delay.

事情拖延了,很對不起。

B:Apologies are really haven't really started yet.

實在沒有必要。其實我們還沒開始呢。

A:Really?Thank heavens!

真的嗎?謝天謝地!

I owe you an apology for...

我該爲......向你道歉。(較正式)

A:I really owe you an apology for having lost your letter.

丟了你的信我該向你道歉。

B:Please don't blame yourself.

請別自責了。

A:I'll write another one. B:It's all my fault.

我會再寫一封的。全是我的錯。

I can't tell how sorry I am for...

......我實在對意不去。(較正式)

A:I can't tell how sorry I am for giving you such a fright.

讓您這麼受驚嚇我實在過意不去。

B:There's no need for you to 're quite alright.

你完全不必擔心,我們挺好的。

A:Really?Then I can set my mind at rest.

真的嗎?那我就放心了。

英語實用口語之居住環境

The environment of our apartment is too bad.

What's wrong?

The factory behind is too noisy. And it makes the air dustier around here. I can't open the window.

You should report it to the city management. They may help you deal with this problem.

That's a good idea! I will have a try. But if it doesn't work,I will have to move.

How about moving to my place? I have a spare room.

I'll think about it.

英語入門對話:05 Asking for Information

1. What is this?

2. What is that?

3. What's this?

4. What's that?

5. What are these?

6. What are those?

7. Where is Mr. King?

8. Where is Ms. Knight?

9. Where's Johnny?

10. When's the movie?

11. When's lunch?

12. How is the food?

This is a table.

That is a chair.

It's a pen.

It's an apple.

These are pencils.

Those are books.

He is over there.

She's (right) here.

He's in the house.

It's at 9:00.

Lunch is at noon.

It's delicious.

英語實用口語之環境污染

Well,no one could survive without you see pollution has been making more and more water unable for drinking.

r pollution has for a long time been a major concern among the environmental issues.

But what are the sources of water pollution?

They could generally be pided into two categories: direct and indirect contaminant sources.

Well,direct ones are pollution directly from factories,refineries,waste treatment plants etc.,aren't they?

are emitted directly into urban water supplies.

But what about the indirect ones?

Indirect sources include contaminants that enter the water supply from soils or groundwater systems and from the atmosphere via rainwater.

I the sake of us all,we should be an active participator in the prevention of it.

's an issue asking for everyone's participation.

英語實用口語之談未來

What do you want to do in the future?

I donot feel like daydreaming right now.

It's not daydreaming. It's 've got to have an aim and then you can strive for it.

My life is uncertain, and things change quickly. I don't know what will happen tomorrow, so I don't have a long term plan, because it's useless.

So what's your shot term plan?

I am going to invite you to see a movie tonight.

You are really funning.

英語實用口語之打招呼

girl:Hello,y meeting you are things going with you?

boy:Not so you?

g:Pretty are your parents these days?

b:Oh ,they are are enjoying their retirement.

g:Oh,'s nice to ,I'm going to a football match.I need to go.

b:Say hello to your family for me.

g:Thanks,I -bye.