英語流行口語練習

英語流行口語:Apologies and Replies

英語流行口語練習

道歉及回答

Sorry about that.

這事真對不起。(較隨便)

A:Ouch,my foot! B:Sorry about you all right?

哎喲,我的腳!對不起,你沒事吧?

A: be careful next time. B:I certainly will.

沒事,下次注意點。我會的。

That was stupid of me.

我真蠢。(較隨便)

A:Did you bring my novel? B:Oh,no.I forgot was stupid of me.

把我的小說帶來了嗎?哎呀上,我又忘記了.我真蠢.

A:Oh,'d better bring it to me tomorrow.

你呀,最好明天帶給我。

A thousand pardons for...

......抱歉,抱歉。(較隨便)

A:A thousand pardons for having given you so much trouble.

給你添這麼多的麻煩,抱歉,抱歉。

B:Not a bit of it.I hope you can understand what I've explained.

沒什麼,希望你能理解我的解釋。

A:Yes,thank you.

我會的。

I really feel bad about...

爲......我特別難受。(較隨便)

A:I really feel bad about that,John.

約翰,爲這事我特別難受。

B:No time try to do it better. A:I sure will.

不礙事。下次做好點兒就行了。我會的。

Sorry to ...

對不起......。(較隨便)

A:Sorry to have lost your name card.

對不起,把你的'名片丟了。

B:Don't worry.I'll let you have another one. A:It's very kind of you.

別擔心,我再給你一張。多謝。

Oh,my fault for......

哦,......是我的錯。(較隨便)

A:Oh,my fault for breaking your pen.

哦,弄壞了你的筆是我的錯。

B:Let's forget can happen to the best of us.

沒關係,這種事誰都難免。

A:You're so considerate.

你真體諒人。

I'y.

......對不起了。(通用)

A:I'm awfully/terribly sorry,Mike.I forgot to bring you the tape.

邁克,真對不起。我忘記給你帶錄音帶了。

B:Never mind.I won't use it until tomorrow.

沒關係,我明天才用。

A:I'm sure you can have it tomorrow.

明天我一定帶給你。

Sorry.

對不起。(較隨便)

A:Sorry,Honey.I've lost the key.

對不起,親愛的。我把鑰匙丟了。

B: It's nothing. It's not the first time anyway.

沒關係,反正也還是第一次了。

A:Oh,come on.I won't be that silly again.

你別這麼說了。我以後不會那麼蠢了。

I beg your pardon.

對不起,重複一下好嗎?(通用)

A:I beg you pardon?I didn't quite catch what you said.

對不起,重複一下好嗎?我沒有聽清你的話.

B:All right.I'll repeat it. A:Thank you very much.

好吧,我再重複一遍。多謝。

Please excuse me for...

對不起,請......。(通用)

A:Please excuse me for a while.

對不起,請等一會兒。

I've got to go and have a look at my won't be long.

我得看一看孩子。不會很久的。

B:Certainly.I'll be waiting for you here. A:It's very kind of you.

好吧,我在這兒等你。你真好。

I'm sorry to ...

對不起......。(通用)

A:I'm sorry to have kept you waiting so long.

真抱歉讓你久等了。

B:That's made you so late?

沒關係,你怎麼來這麼晚?

A:I was tied up with some urgent business. B:I see.

有急事脫不開身。我明白了。

I pope you won't mind.

希望你不要介意。(通用)

A:I'm going to bring my kids with me .I hope you won't mind.

我想把孩子帶來,希望你不要介意。

B:Not at all.I love kids,you know. A:I's very nice of you.

沒關係,你知道我喜歡孩子。你真好。

Forgive me for ...

原諒我......。(通用)

A:Forgive me for interrupting you. B:It doesn't 's it ?

對不起,打斷你一下。沒關係,什麼事?

A:I've got two questions to ask you. B:Go ahead.

有兩個問題想問一問。問吧。

I'm afraid...

恐怕...。(通用)

A:I'm afraid I've taken too much of your time.

佔你好多時間,真對不起。

B:It doesn't matter,I'm not busy anyway. A:Thank you very much.

沒關係,反正我也不忙。太謝謝了。

I apologize for...

我爲......表示歉意。(較正式)

A:I apologize for what i said just now.

我爲剛纔說的話表示歉意。

B:Don't think any more about I do appreciate your concern.

不要再去想它了。我很感激你的關心。

A:I hope we can understand each other better in the days to come.

希望在以後的日子裏能更多的相互瞭解。

Please accept my apologies for...

......請接愛我的道歉。(較正式)

A:Please accept my apologies for not going to your party.

沒去參加您的聚會,真抱歉。

B:That's perfectly airight.

沒關係。

A:I had to take my little sister to hospital,you know.

你知道我得帶妹妹去醫院。

B:Of course,that's more important.

那當然更重要。

I've got to apologize for troubling you so much.

給你了這麼多的麻煩,真對不起.(較正式)

A:I've got to apologize for troubling you so much.

給你添了這麼多的麻煩,真對不起。

B:There's no reason to apologize for such a trifling thing.

小事一樁,用不着道歉。

A:Do drop in on me when you're in town.

來城裏時,一定要到我這兒來。

I must beg to apologize for...

......我得向你道歉。(較正式)

A:I must beg to apologize for the delay.

事情拖延了,很對不起。

B:Apologies are really haven't really started yet.

實在沒有必要。其實我們還沒開始呢。

A:Really?Thank heavens!

真的嗎?謝天謝地!

I owe you an apology for...

我該爲......向你道歉。(較正式)

A:I really owe you an apology for having lost your letter.

丟了你的信我該向你道歉。

B:Please don't blame yourself.

請別自責了。

A:I'll write another one. B:It's all my fault.

我會再寫一封的。全是我的錯。

I can't tell how sorry I am for...

......我實在對意不去。(較正式)

A:I can't tell how sorry I am for giving you such a fright.

讓您這麼受驚嚇我實在過意不去。

B:There's no need for you to 're quite alright.

你完全不必擔心,我們挺好的。

A:Really?Then I can set my mind at rest.

真的嗎?那我就放心了。