【優】日常英語口語對話

日常英語口語對話1

【基本表達】

【優】日常英語口語對話

1. I hate to say this, but I really have to leave now

2. That’s ok. Don’t be sorry.

3. I’ve got a business call that I really need to take.

4. Would you excuse me for just a few seconds?

5. I’ve got a visitor.

1. 很抱歉,但是我現在必須得走了。

2. 沒關係。別擔心。

3. 我有一個公務電話,現在必須得接。

4. 能稍等我一會兒嗎?

5. 我有一個訪客。

【對話1:我現在必須走了】

Oh, boy, I hate to say this, but I really have to leave now.

That’s all right. I understand.

I’m so sorry.

That’s ok. Don’t be sorry. We’ll talk later.

嘿,哥們兒,我不想這樣,但是我現在必須得走了。

沒關係,我理解。

很抱歉。

沒關係,別擔心。我們以後再聊。

【對話2:我現在必須接聽另一個電話】

Would you excuse me?

For what?

I’ve got a business call that I really need to take.

All right. I’ll call you back later.

能稍等我一會兒嗎?

爲什麼?

我有一個公務電話,現在必須得接。

好的。我一會兒再打給你。

日常英語口語對話2

A:Hello, I am Amy, so you are Tony

A:你好,我是艾米,你是託尼麼

B:Well, yes. Nice to meet you!

B:嗯,對,很高興見到你。

A:Nice to meet you. How old is your car

A:我也是。那麼,你這輛車開多久了

B:Three years old, with 35,000 miles on it. It haspower windows, door locks, cassette player, AC, and new tires.

B:三年,開了35,000英里了。有自動車窗、自動門鎖、磁帶播放器、空調和新輪胎。

A:There is a dent in the front. Is that from an accident

A:前面有點凹進去了,撞過車

B:No, someone hit it with something.

B:沒有,被人拿東西砸了一下。

A:Can we take a test drive

A:可以試開一下麼

B:Sure. I will come with you.

B:當然,我和你一起去。

A:Okay. The engine is quite. The breaks are OK. The alignment is a bit off. I dont like thesuspensions. Tony, how much are you asking for

A:好吧,發動機聲音挺輕的,剎車也可以,車輪有點偏。我不喜歡這個安全帶。託尼,你要多少錢

B:$7,900.

B:7,900美元。

A:I will take it to a garage to have it checked over. If everything is fine, I will give you $5,000.

A:我要到修車店檢查一下。要是沒毛病的話,我給你5,OOO美元。

B:No way. $ 7,000.

B:不行,7,000美元。

A:Come on, there is a dent thats not pretty. I am not sure if you had an accident. Lets makea deal. $5,200, thats it!

A:你看,前面撞了,又這麼不好看,不知道你是不是出過車禍。我們折中一下,5,200美元!

B:I can not do that.

B:不行。

A:I will leave you my number. Give me a ring if you change your mind.

A:我給你我的'電話號碼,你要是改變主意了,就給我回個電話。

B:Okay.

B:好的。

日常英語口語對話3

A:Hello, how are you I am Jack.

A:您好,我是傑克。

B:Hello, I am Amy.

B:您好,我是艾米。

A:What brings you here

A:什麼風把您給吹來啦

B:I saw that your Corollas are on sale.

B:你們的花冠在減價

A:Yes, it is really a good deal.$1,000 discount. Ive never seen a sale as good as this one.

A:是啊,真是好機會啊,減價1,000美元,我從來都沒見過這麼好的價錢。

B:Tell me about Corollas.

B:介紹一下你們的花冠吧!

A:Sure. It has 1.8 liter engine. This one comes with all power options, air condition, CD player,full size spare tire, automatic transmission and ABC. The window price is $ 17,000, and I cangive You for $ 16.000.

A:好啊,發動機是1.8升的,所有自動裝都都齊備;空調、CD播放機、全尺寸備胎自動排擋,還有防鎖死剎車系統。要價是17.000美元,我給你16,000美元。

B:Sounds good. How about $ 15 ,000

B:聽起來不錯。15,000美元怎麼樣

A:You must be kidding! You cannot get that price anywhere.

A:你在開玩笑吧沒有人能接受這個價!

B:I am serious. $15,000.

B:我是認真的。就15 ,000美元。

A:Can you put down a $2,000 deposit, and Ill talk to my manager, see what we can do.

A:你先付2.000美元訂金,我去和我們經理商量下,看看怎麼辦。

B:No. Just talk to your manager and let me know.

B:不,你現在就去和你們經理商量。

A:Okay, Ill be right back... Congratulations! The manager approved the final price $15,000.

A:好的',我馬上回來恭喜你啦!我們經理同意了。15,000美元。

B:The price is fine if you give me free security system and free carpet mats.

B:你要是給我免費保安系統和地毯墊的話,這個價格就沒問題。

A:You are really tough. You got a deal.

A:你真難纏。好吧!

B:Thanks!

B:謝謝!

日常英語口語對話4

1. Hello, … 你好。

2. Hi, … 喂,你好。

3. Good morning/ afternoon/evening. 早上/下午/晚上好。

4. How are you(this morning/afternoon/evening)? 你今天早晨/下午/晚上好嗎?

5. Fine, thank you/ thanks. 我很好,謝謝。

6. Not bad, thank you. 不錯,謝謝。

7. Welcome back to school. 歡迎回到學校來。

8. Welcome to our school. 歡迎到我們學校來。

9. Happy birthday! 生日快樂!

10. What’s your name, please? 你的名字是什麼?

11. Your name, please? 你叫什麼名字?

12. My name is…/ I’m… 我的`名字是…/ 我名叫…

13. This is Miss/ Mr/ Mrs… 這位是…小姐/先生/女士。

14. This is my friend. 這是我的朋友。

15. Come and meet my friends. 過來見見我的朋友們。

16. How do you do? 你好。

17. Nice to meet /see you. 很高興認識/見到你。

18. Goodbye. 再見 19. Good night. 晚安。

20. How old is he? 他多大了?

日常英語口語對話5

A:Hello, are you interested in this Honda

A:你好,喜歡這輛本田車嗎

B:Hi, I am just looking.

B:你好,我只是看看。

A:Its a good car.

A:是輛好車。

B:What year is it

B:哪年的

A:1999.

A:1999年的。

B:How about the mileage

B:里程數呢

A:6,000 miles, all highway mileage.

A:6,000英里,都是高速公路里程。

B:What do you mean7

B:什麼意思

A:Highway miles are not as bad as local miles. They do not hurt car as much.

A:高速公路里程不像市內里程那樣傷車。

B:Oh, why such a high mileage

B:哦,爲什麼這麼高

A:The owner was commuting everyday crossing the state line.

A:以前的.車主每天跨州通勤。

B:Okay. Does this car have a warranty

B:哦,車有保修麼

A:One month.

A:一個月。

B:How do I make sure I am not buying a junk

B:那我怎麼知道我買的不是壞車

A:Youll check it out anyway you want. You can take it to a garage.

A:你想怎麼檢查都行,也可以送車店檢查。

B:How much is it

B:價格多少

A:$5,900.

A:5,900美元。

B:Ill have to think about it.

B:我得考慮一下。

A:Leave your phone number, and I will give you a call if the price gets reduced.

A:留個號碼吧,如果減價了我通知你。

B:Okay.

B:好的。