導遊英語中關於地方小吃的情景對話

導語:下面是小編整理的關於旅遊途中詢問地方小吃英語表達方式,希望大家喜歡。

導遊英語中關於地方小吃的情景對話

Conversation 1

會話1

A:Did you ever buy food from the snack stands near our hotel?

A:您在賓館外那些小攤吃過嗎?

B: Yes ral times.

B:吃過好幾次了。

A:How do you like them?

A:好吃嗎?

B:Not bad.

B:還行。

A:I always have the temptation to eat something there.

A:我總想去那兒吃點東西。

B:Then,why didn't you do that?

B:那你爲什麼沒去呢?

A:l don't know how much we can trust them. Do you have any ideas?

A:我不知道我們能否相信他們,您覺得呢?

B:Some of them,I think,are not good.

B:我覺得有些小攤不怎麼樣。

A:It doesn't taste good?

A:味道不行嗎?

B:No.l mean some of them are not clean enough.

B:不,我是說有些不夠乾淨。

A:That's my greatest concern. But how can you tell which one is clean?

A:那也是我最擔心的。那您怎麼知道哪個乾淨呢?

B:l judge by appearances.

B:我從外表判斷。

A:l got it. I think It's worth trying.

A:我明白了。我覺得值得一試。

B:lt certainly is.

B:當然了。

A:I'd like to try some kebab, roasted squid,and many different appealing things.

A:我想去吃烤肉串,烤魷魚,還有很多吸引人的小吃。

B:Don't try everything at one time,please.

B:請不要一次吃太多。

A:l see. Thank you.

A:我明白了,謝謝。

Conversation 2

會話2

B:Good morning, Miss Wu! Can I ask you something?

B:您早,吳小姐,可以問您點事嗎?

A:Certainly. You are more welcome to do . What is it?

A:可以呀,非常歡迎,什麼事?

B: Tomorrow is my wife's birthday. We both love spicy Chinese dishes. I am wondering if you could recommend a good lo- cal restaurant where I can find some good spicy dishes.

B:明天是我夫人的生日,我倆喜歡香味濃烈的.中國菜。 我想請您給我們推薦一家好的地方菜館,我們好吃到 些這樣的菜。

A:Well, if spicy local dishes are what you are looking for, Xin Hua Restaurant is the best place to go. The restaurant serves very good and spicy local dishes. You might want to try there.

A:好,如果你們想要香味很濃的地方菜,新華飯店就是最 好的地方了。這家飯店可供上乘的香味濃烈的地方 菜,你們可以去嚐嚐。

B: How far is it from here?

B:多遠呀?

A:It is near the university. Five minutes' walk from your flat, I think.

A:就在這所大學旁邊,步行五分鐘的樣子。

B:Great. Well go and have a try. Thank you very much.

B:太好了,我們去看看,謝謝您。

A:You're welcome. May you have a good time. Please give my regards to your wife. I wish her a happy birthday tomorrow.

A:不客氣,祝你們開心,請代我向您夫人問好,祝她明天 生日快樂

B:Thank you. The same to you.

B:謝謝您,同樣祝福您。

Conversation 3

會話 3

A: Want to join me for a midnight snack? I need to grab some?thing to eat.

A:和我一起去吃夜宵怎麼樣?我想吃點東西。

B:Fine with me,but no more chafing dish.

B:行啊,但我不想再去吃火鍋了。

A: Let's go to the food stall. There's a good one just around the corner.

A:那我們去吃大排檔吧,我知道拐角有一家不錯。

B : I'd love to try some snacks.

B:我想嚐嚐當地的小吃。

(Later.. ?)

(一會兒……)

A:Everything looks tempting. What do you want to have?

A:樣樣東西都很誘人,您想要什麼?

B:Kebabs and roast squid.

B:烤肉串和烤魷魚串。

A:Can I have a bite?

A:我能嘗一口嗎?

B : Help yourself.

B:自己動手。

A: Super!

A:味道好極了!