My cell phone is so big compared to yours!
我的手機和你的比起來好大喔!
A:My cell phone is so big compared to yours!
我的手機和你的比起來好大喔!
B:It looks like a dumb bell.
它看起來就像是個啞鈴.
Why do I need a smaller cell phone?
我爲什麼需要一臺更小的手機?
A:Why do I need a smaller cell phone?
我爲什麼需要一臺更小的手機?
B:Because yours is too big and it doesn't work very well.
因爲你那臺太大了,收訊又不好.
I can't find a small cell phone in my big drives me crazy!
手機太小了在大袋子裏找不到,真受不了!
A:I can't find a small cell phone in my big drives me crazy!
手機太小了在大袋子裏找不到,真受不了!
B:Well if you say so.
好吧!既然你都這樣講了。
Don't forget to get yourself an in-car charger!
別忘了準備一個座充!
A:What else do I need?
我還需要些什麼?
B:Don't forget to get yourself an in-car charger!
別忘了準備一個座充!
How much is the monthly rental?
你的月租費是多少?
A:How much is the monthly rental?
你的'月租費是多少?
B:It's 600 dollars.
600塊。
You can buy a prepaid card to control the expense.
你可以買預付卡來控制花費啊。
A:Sometimes I forget that I'm using my cell phone.
有時候我都忘記我是在用手機聊天。
B:You can buy a prepaid card to control the expense.
你可以買預付卡來控制花費啊。
How can I save money when using a cell phone?
我要怎樣才能使用手機又省錢?
A:How can I save money when using a cell phone?
我要怎樣才能使用手機又省錢?
B:Don't use it during peak hours.
避開高峯用話時間吧。
She's using the head set to talk on the phone.
她在用耳機講手機啦。
A:Is that girl ok?She's talking to herself.
那個女孩還好嗎?她在自言自語喔。
B:She's using the head set to talk on the phone.
她在用耳機講手機啦。
Could you please change the ring tone of your cell phone?
可以換掉手機的鈴音嗎?
A:Could you please change the ring tone of your cell phone? It's July now.
可以換掉手機的鈴音嗎? 現在已經是七月了。
B:Why?You don't like"Silent Night"?
爲什麼?你不喜歡“平安夜”嗎?
Your ring tone drives me nuts!
你的鈴音簡直要把我逼瘋了!
A:Your ring tone drives me nuts!
你的鈴音簡直要把我逼瘋了!
b:I know. It sounds like an ambulance siren.
知道了。聽起來象救護車的警笛。