酒店前臺接待日常英語知識「推薦」

爲幫助大家更好地做好酒店前臺接待,下面,小編爲大家分享酒店前臺接待日常英語,希望對大家有所幫助!

酒店前臺接待日常英語知識「推薦」

  接待服務

1.當我們想要與客人確認房間預訂情況的時候,可以這樣說:

(1)What kind of room would you be prefer?

您要什麼樣的房間?

(2)Have you got a booking?

您預訂了嗎?

(3)A single room or a double room?

要單人間還是雙人房間?

2.確認好房間後,爲了瞭解客人的個人信息,我們可以這樣問:

(1)May I see your passport?

我能看一下您的護照嗎?

(2)Could you fill in this form, please?

請您填一下這張登記表好嗎?

(3)Could you sign your name, please?

請您籤一下名,好嗎?

3.最後,若還要向客人詢問其他問題,可以這樣說:

(1)How would you like to pay, sir , in cash or by credit card ?

先生,請問您是用現金付款還是用信用卡付賬?

(2)Do you know which unit is responsible for the reception?

您知道您是由哪個單位負責接待的嗎?

(3)Could you keep your room key until you check out ?

請您在住宿期間自己保管鑰匙,直到結帳離開。

  收銀服務

1.要與客人覈對賬單情況,可以這樣說:

(1)Here is your bill. It‘s 2000 Yuan in all.

這是您的賬單。總共2000元。

(2)Please check it and sign here.

請覈對一下,在這裏籤個字。

(3)May I check the details for you , please?

我能爲您覈對賬單上的詳細內容嗎?

(4)We''ll have to charge you $10 extra.

我們要向您額外收10美元。

2.若在收款時遇到問題,我們可以這樣說:

(1)I am sorry, sir ,there has been an error in your bill. Please wait a minute while I correct it .

對不起,先生,您的.帳單算錯了。請稍候,我馬上把它改過來。

(2)Is your baggage down yet, sir ? Could you check out after your baggage have been brought down, please?

先生,您的行李拿下來了嗎?能請您在行李拿下來後再結帳嗎?

(3)Sorry , your credit card has been stopped paying . According to the regulations of bank, it must be cancelled.

對不起,您的信用卡已經止付。根據銀行規定要取消。