英語反身代詞在句子中的成分

導語:反身代詞在句子中通常用作賓語和同位語,有時也用作表語。下面YJBYS小編講解英語反身代詞在句子中的成分,歡迎參考!

英語反身代詞在句子中的成分

  1. 反身代詞用作賓語

I'm ashamed of myself for being so stupid. 我因自己這麼愚蠢而感到害羞。

Mary tried several jobs but at last found herself as a teacher. 瑪麗試做了幾種工作,但最後發現自己還是適合於當老師。

Do the shopping now, and while you’re about it buy yourself a pair of shoes. 現在就去商店買東西,同時給你自己買雙鞋子。

Jane blew the birthday candle out and said a wish for herself. 珍妮吹熄了生日蠟燭,給自己許了個願。

They’ve arranged that I should absent myself for part of the meeting. 他們安排好讓我一部分時間不在開會現場

A young man in modern society should require the art of adjusting himself to new situation. 現代社會的'青年應學會使自己適應新情況的本領。

  2. 反身代詞用作同位語

I myself wrote the report. 我自己寫的報告。

She told me the news herself. 這消息是她親口告訴我的。

He himself told the story. 這個故事是他親自講的。

She does all the housework herself. 她親自做一切家務

That’s a direct quote from the man himself. 那是這個人的原話。

He did the work so badly that I had to do it all over again myself. 他幹得太差勁了,我只好親自重做。

  3. 反身代詞用作表語

(1) 用於本義,表示“……自己”。如:

That poor boy was myself. 那個可憐的孩子就是我自己。

In fact, the one who needs it most is herself. 事實上,最需要它的是她自己。

(2) 用於引申義,表示身體或精神處於正常狀態。如:

He is himself again. 他復原了;他恢復了正常。

I am not quite myself these days. 我近來身體不大舒服。