基礎口譯翻譯資料:中英雙語句子

爲了方便同學們的口譯學習,小編整理了一級基礎口譯翻譯資料,希望能幫到大家!

基礎口譯翻譯資料:中英雙語句子

1. It's too early for getting up.

現在起牀還太早。

2. We shall find out the truth early or late.

我們遲早會查明事實真相。

3. He has earned a lot of money in this month.

這個月他已經賺了好多錢了。

4. His skill in negotiating earned him a reputation as a shrewd tactician.

他的談判技巧使他贏得了精明戰略家的名聲。

5. The earth in the garden is good, soft soil.

花園裏的泥土鬆軟肥沃。

6. He is expected to win the game with ease.

預計他在比賽中會輕易獲勝。

7. My parents are retired and now live a life of ease.

我的父母都退休了,現在過着安閒舒適的生活。

8. I don't feel at ease in the strange place.

在這個陌生的地方,我覺得很不自在。

9. I can easily finish this work today.

我今天可以很輕易地把這份工作做完。

10. She is easily the best lawyer in the city.

她無疑是本市最好的律師。

11. The thief broke into the house during the night.

小偷在夜間破門進入住宅。

12. The car raised quite a dust as we drove off.

我們走時車子揚起了一陣塵土。

13. It's my duty to help you.

幫你忙是我份內該做的事。

14. I'm duty bound to visit my old aunt.

我有義務去探望年老的.姑媽。

15. Each man has his own name.

每個人都有自己的名字.

16. We each have our private views about it.

我們每個人對這件事都有自己的看法。

17. He is eager for you to meet his friends.

他熱切希望你見見他的朋友。

18. The company is eager to expand into new markets.

那家公司急欲開闢新的市場。

19. The boys listened to my story with eager attention.

男孩們以熱切的心情非常注意地傾聽我的故事。

20. Don't shout into my ears like that, I can hear you perfectly well.

別那樣對我大聲嚷嚷,我能聽清楚。

21. The sun rises in the east and sets in the west.

太陽從東方升起,在西方落下。

22. Take the east road; it's the shortest way.

走東邊這條路吧,這是最近的路。

23. He has stopped working and leads a very easy life.

他現在不做事了,過着很舒服的日子。

24. We talk about reducing our costs, but it's easier said than done.

我們談如何降低成本,但說起來容易,做起來就難了。

25. The Chinese eat with chopsticks.

中國人用筷子吃飯。

26. She shouted on the mountaintop and listened for the echo.

她在山頂上大聲喊着,然後聆聽着回聲。

27. The room echoed with their happy laughter.

房間裏迴盪着他們的歡笑聲。