國小雙語閱讀

國小雙語閱讀:小小魔術家洗澡的故事

國小雙語閱讀

Matt是個小小魔術家,只要他一聲“zap”,魔力就出現,但是每次他的'魔法都會出錯,變不出自己想要的東西,到底是怎麼回事呢?大家一起來看一下吧!

Hello! I am Magic Matt. I can do magic. I can make a garden. Zap! I can water the garden.

大家好!我是小魔術家Matt。我會變魔術。我能變出一座花園。嗖!我能給花園澆水

Zap! Oh, no! I have mud all over me. I need a bath.

嗖!哦,不!我濺了自己一身泥。我要洗個澡。

I want a duck in the tub. See me make a duck. Zap!

我希望浴池裏有隻鴨子。看我變一隻鴨子。嗖!

No! This is a truck. I want a duck. Zap!

不!這是一輛卡車。我要的是鴨子。嗖!

No! This is a drum. I want a duck. Zap!

不!這是一面鼓。我要的是鴨子。嗖!

And this is a bug. Zap!

這是一隻蟲子。嗖!

Oh, no! Oh, no! Oh no! This is a skunk! The skunk makes a stink!

哦,不!哦,不!哦,不!這是一隻臭鼬!它散發出臭味!

Go away! Zap! The skunk goes away. But the stink is still here.

走開!嗖!臭鼬沒了。但是臭味還在。

I can make a garden in the tub. Zap! I did it! And I smell so sweet.

我可以在浴池裏變一座花園。嗖!我成功了!聞起來香極了。

【學一學】請小朋友們學習以下內容:

magic 神奇的,不可思議的 ;魔術

Can you do magic tricks?

你會變魔術嗎?

garden 花園,公園

The gardener is snipping off the dead leaves in the garden.

花匠在花園時剪枯葉。