酒店前臺英語

Welcome to our hotel.歡迎光臨。

酒店前臺英語

Can I help you?我能幫你忙嗎?

What kind of room would you like, sir?先生,您要什麼樣的房間?

Please wait a moment. I have to check if there is a room available.請稍等,我查一下有沒有空房。

Enjoy your stay with us.希望您在我們這裏住的愉快。

May I know your name and your room number, please?我可以知道您的名字和房間號碼嗎?

Excuse me ,sir, could you spell your name?請問您的名字如何拼寫?

Here’s your room key.這是你的房間鑰匙。

I’m sorry to keep you waiting, sir. What can I do for you? 先生,對不起,讓您久等了。我能爲您做點什麼嗎?

Please wait your turn.請排隊等候。

May I know your name, please?請問貴姓大名。(不認識客人時用)

I’m sorry, sir. Our hotel rooms are all booked at this moment. We have no vacancy.對不起,先生。我們已經客滿,沒有空房間。

Don’t mention it. My pleasure.請不要客氣,我樂意效勞。

Have a good rest, sir.先生,請好好休息。

Good morning, sir. Can I be of service to you? 早安,先生。我可否爲你效勞?

A moment, please. I will be with you as soon as possible.請稍等片刻。我將盡快幫你辦。

Can I have your name and room number, please?請告訴我您的名字及房間號碼?

Here is your bill, sir.先生,這是您的帳單。

Please wait a moment while I calculate your bill.請稍等片刻,我立刻就把您的帳單結算出來。

We accept the following credit cards,madam.小姐,我們接受以下幾種信用卡

Please sign here, sir.先生,請在這簽上你的`名字。

We hope you will come stay with us again.希望你再光臨我們酒店。

Would you please exchange us dollars for RMB. please?麻煩你替我將美圓兌成人民幣好嗎?

The rates of exchange are on the board, sir.先生,請參考告示牌的外幣兌換價。

I’m sorry but We do not exchange Hong Kong dollars into Japanese yen.對不起,我們不能將港幣換成日元。

Please could I see your passport or other identification, madam?小姐,請出示你的護照或其它身份證明文件

酒店前廳接待常用的27句英語口語!

1.I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.下週二我想訂一個雙人房間。

's the price difference?兩種房間的價格有什麼不同?

3.A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night,one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night.一間雙人房朝陽面的每晚140美元,背陰面的每晚115美元。

4.I think I'll take the one with a front view then.我想我還是要陽面的吧。

long will you be staying?您打算住多久?

'll be leaving Sunday morning.我們將在星期天上午離開。

we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.我們盼望下週二見到您。

8.I'd like to book a single room with bath from the after-noon of October 4 to the morning of October 10.我想訂一個帶洗澡間的單人房間,10月4日下午到10月10日上午用。

do have a single room available for those dates.

我們確實有一個單間,在這段時間可以用。

10. What is the rate, please?請問房費多少?

current rate is$ 50 per night.現行房費是50美元一天。

12. What services come with that?這個價格包括哪些服務項目呢?

sounds not bad at all. I'll take it.聽起來還不錯。這個房間我要了。

14. By the way, I'd like a quiet room away from the street if the is possible.

順便說一下,如有可能我想要一個不臨街的安靜房間。

ome to our hotel.歡迎光臨。

you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?您一共帶了4件行李,是不是?

17. Let me have a check again.讓我再看一下。

Reception Desk is straight ahead.接待處就在前面。

r you, please.你先請。

se me, where can I buy some cigarettes?勞駕。我到哪兒可買到香菸?

e is a shop on the ground floor.一樓有個商店。

sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.在那兒可買到中國香菸和外國香菸。

I also get some souvenirs there?也可以買到紀念品嗎?

e is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.有個櫃檯出售各種各樣的紀念品。

se me,where is the restaurant?勞駕,請問飯廳在哪兒?

have Chinese restaurant and a western-style h one do you prefer?我們有中餐廳和西餐廳,你願意去哪個?

27.I'd like to try some Chinese food today.今天我想嚐嚐中國菜。