去醫院化驗取樣的英語對話

去醫院檢查身體常會取血樣進行檢查,下面是小編分享的關於化驗取樣的英語對話,希望能對大家有所幫助!

去醫院化驗取樣的英語對話
  化驗取樣英語對話【1】

A:Good afternoon, Doctor.I've come for some blood tests.

大夫,下午好!我想驗一下血.

B:Let me have a look.

讓我來看看.

The first test is no problem

做第一項目檢查沒有問題

but the second one has to be done on an empty stomach.

但第二項目得空腹做.

So I suggest that you come back tomorrow morning,

我建議你明天上午來,

and do both of the tests together.

把兩項檢查一起做.

A:How long do I have to fast?

我得禁食多久?

B:From five o'clock this evening,you should only have some porridge.

從今晚五點開始,你只能喝粥.

And don't eat anything tomorrow morning before you come.

明天早上來這之前不能吃其他任何東西.

A:Can I do the liver function test then?

我能做肝功能檢查嗎?

B:Yes,you can.

可以.

A:See you tomorrow!

明天見!

B:See you!

明天見!

  化驗取樣英語對話【2】

A:Hold out your hand please.

把你的手伸出來.

I'm going to take a small sample of blood from your middle finger.

讓我從你的中指上採一點血樣.

B:Will it hurt?

疼嗎?

A:Don't 'll only feel a small prick.

別怕.你只會覺得一點小小的刺痛.

That's all finished.

好了,做完了.

Now we'll take a sample from a vein.

現在我們來取靜脈血樣.

Hold out your arm please,and put it on the ch your fist!

請把胳膊伸出來,擱到桌子上.攥緊拳頭.

B:Is this right, Doctor?

這樣行嗎,醫生?

A:Yes,that's good. Now relax your grip. That's everything for today.

很好.現在鬆拳.好了,血樣採好了.

Come back in three days,and we'll give you the results.

三天後再來,我們會把報告給你的'.

  化驗取樣英語對話【3】

A:Here are my forms for urine and stool tests.

這是我化驗大小便的單子

B:Here is a box for your stool sample.

這是大便的採樣盒.

Use something to scrape off a little about the size of a soybean,and put it in the box.

用東西挑起黃豆般大小的一塊放到盒子裏.

A:Yes.

行!

B:And here's a bottle for your urine sample.

這是小便的採樣瓶子,

When you are ready,bring them back to me.

採到了樣就拿到這裏來.

A:OK,I'll do that.

好,我就去.